Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gold Membership: Now Available

TheDarkBlues

About Gold Premium Membership.

We thought we would give you guys another option to help us raise donations towards our software and server running costs, but give you something a little extra in return. So, we are announcing our 'Gold' Membership package to help us while at the same time getting a little in return.

• £12 - 1 Year (That's £1 per month)
  • £50 - 5 years
  • £150 - Lifetime membership 

Premium Membership is the ultimate premium membership package for the Dark Blues. It features all of the features of normal membership listed below plus:

• Automatic entry into the Yearly player Sponsorship draw to win a signed framed autographed shirt of our sponsored player for that season or tickets to the annual players sponsorship dinner on our behalf.
  • Ability to change your username 3 times in a year.
  • Access to our premium themes (coming soon).

Other Benefits;

• Premium Member badge next to your profile pic to show you support The Dark Blues,
  • Unlimited private message storage - and the ability to send messages to other members even if their inbox is full and allowed to start unlimited conversations per day (Normal members are only permitted to start 10 per day),
  • Give up to 100 likes per day that count towards other users reputation points and see who gave you reputation. (Standard member limit 12),
  • Can edit your posts after you have posted them,
  • You will be able to by pass the word filter as to show all the sweary words (If you want this),
  • Can bump your own posts up to ten times a day (Limited to certain forums only),
  • Double to storage space to upload images and attachments (Currently set at 5meg for normal members,
  • Send pictures and other attachments in private messages,
  • Customise your profile page with a cover picture,
  • Can post and import status updates from Facebook and Twitter.

We will be adding to this list in the near future.

Upgrade to Gold Membership

• Like 2

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems sound to me Admin John ...

In accordance with our "secret & special" arrangement ;) that you'd make me TDBF Member o' the Month

if I sent a decent donation to get this new set-up off the ground, I have decided to send you an early donation.

I am going for the £50 one. But before you get over-excited, maybe meh £5 monthly ain, may noo be shelved.

Although it would have been a stretch the £150 lifetime one, I was thinking about it. My accountant advised, in

my case, bearing in mind my age, this was ill-advised. More importantly, I asked for a second opinion from my

family doctor, he took one look quick look at me AND BURST OOT LAUGHING :excited: Good Luck with Launch:chaplin:

(PS YE CAN KEEP MEH AULD LONG-JOHNS But dinnae keep them too close, even if they mean a lot to ye) :bouncy: 

• Like 1

On 13/04/2017 at 18:58, WeighorstsWang said:

You should set up one for a rolling membership too at £1(?) a month, if possible.

Ok, looked into this for you as no doubt there are others like yourself who would rather have a rolling membership.

There are two things to consider, the cost of setting up a £1 a month membership and bank fees would not be worth it.

The second, for us to offer a proper membership scheme to allow us to set up these rolling payments, would require us to purchase the IPS community commerce suite and this would cost us around £75 to buy and another £35 a month for support fees every 6 months. So far we haven't had a massive response from our members to justify spending nearly another £100 on top of what we are paying just now.

I will continue to look into other ways of doing this that could cost less but still tie into the forum in automated way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

It was just an idea, I know from another forum that numerous signed up on the £1 a month rather than the £10 a year. 

I will buy a years when I have my card handy whilst on! 

I more than appreciate you bringing the topic up and I am still looking into a way of making it easier for people to help out in the way that they want. I am still looking into this as using the Donation application isn't the best tool for the job (That I know).

Thanks for your contribution, it helps and means a lot :)

I'll be purchasing this at the end of the month due to booking a holiday and paying the full whack. It seemed a great idea at the time! 

There might be more of a response when people get paid at the end of the month. Fingers crossed it picks up as it's a great idea.

Adblock Detected