Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tonight Was the First Time.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Rivers Cuomo said:

....I have ever witnessed a professional footballer throw a match.

Vincent should have his contract ripped up and he should be punted. 

Agree completely - showed where his loyalties lie trying to dig his old mates out the sh**e.

Absolute bottle merchant. Disgraceful performance.

4 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I thought Ross played very well, one of few that get pass marks IMO.

He was diabolical. 

Pulled out every challenge. 

Sticks 4 or 5 irrelevant passes about but he's so weak it's embarrassing. 

He's been a total passenger both times they've taken us apart this season. 

Edited by blythswood

Ross was one of the very few to get pass marks from me.  As someone said earlier, too many players reverted to type tonight and are plainly just not good enough.  Thought we played some nice football at times but ffs humping high balls into the box after Haber had gone off makes me question the intelligence of some of these players.  Two early brain fart defensive moments cost us.

7 minutes ago, blythswood said:

He was diabolical. 

Pulled out every challenge. 

Sticks 4 or 5 irrelevant passes about but he's so weak it's embarrassing. 

He's been a total passenger both times they've taken us apart this season. 

Totally disagree. I thought he was our best player tonight. 

At least he was putting his foot in and finding a Dundee shirt with his passes. Unlike the vast majority of his team mates.

He done unbelievably well to flick the ball on to Haber who missed his obligatory sitter again. 

1 minute ago, Boba Fett said:

There is not a single midfielder in our first team squad that I want us to retain at the club.

El Bak? I thought tonight that he was about 5 steps ahead of most of our players. I think we will see more of him next year and hopefully surrounded by better footballing brains to get the best out of him.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

El Bak? I thought tonight that he was about 5 steps ahead of most of our players. I think we will see more of him next year and hopefully surrounded by better footballing brains to get the best out of him.

He's not a midfielder and I don't think he'll cut it.

Were pinning our hopes on him because he lit up league one but he's miles off it John.

Hopefully he takes giant strides forward next season but he's far too lightweight and will be brushed aside all too often in this league.

Dont think his touch is as good as some make it out to be either. 

I'd definitely give him more time but we can't be in a position where we're relying on him to score or create regularly. We need to look elsewhere. 

Just now, Boba Fett said:

He's not a midfielder and I don't think he'll cut it.

Were pinning our hopes on him because he lit up league one but he's miles off it John.

Hopefully he takes giant strides forward next season but he's far too lightweight and will be brushed aside all too often in this league.

Dont think his touch is as good as some make it out to be either. 

I'd definitely give him more time but we can't be ina position where we're relying on him to score or create regularly. We need to look elsewhere. 

I see him differently, I think he has a great first touch, has an eye for goal and has the ability to rip the opposition apart. I think his problem is that he doesn't have players around him that think on the same level he does and there is no one to give him support. I agree that he is lightweight and needs to bulk up, but he is also pretty nippy and can leave bigger players standing (Celtic game where he scored from midfield). 

I personally think there is a good wee player there, but lets face is, Wayne Rooney could look shite in that team just now. I have a funny feeling we will see a different El Bak next season.

Adblock Detected