The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
BCram

DFCSS Agm Continuation

Rate this topic

There was a bucket collection before yesterdays game but from what I could see the bucket holders were hardly overburdened,there was enough to cover the bottom of the buckets but not a lot more.So I hope they have other funding in place as this kind of thing is important and worthwhile.and deserves support.Time is short but if more money is needed could TDB be told what is needed,and maybe this could be made into a new thread to highlight this .Good luck to them and I hope they acquit themselves well and can give some feedback to TDB

On 25/02/2018 at 17:17, dfcman said:

There was a bucket collection before yesterdays game but from what I could see the bucket holders were hardly overburdened,there was enough to cover the bottom of the buckets but not a lot more.So I hope they have other funding in place as this kind of thing is important and worthwhile.and deserves support.Time is short but if more money is needed could TDB be told what is needed,and maybe this could be made into a new thread to highlight this .Good luck to them and I hope they acquit themselves well and can give some feedback to TDB

I put my donation in the bucket and I asked the young lad holding his bucket how much more money they required to raise but he did not know.

I think that it would be a good idea if one of the adults in charge of fundraising posted on this forum how much they required to reach their target.

15 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

I put my donation in the bucket and I asked the young lad holding his bucket how much more money they required to raise but he did not know.

I think that it would be a good idea if one of the adults in charge of fundraising posted on this forum how much they required to reach their target.

Agreed and  information may bring some help from forum users