Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Singings Today

valleyboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Must admit he looks good. Gonna be a star I think as well.

Sutton fans call him the Magic Man, as every time he is on the ball he produces a bit of magic. Having watched some the Sutton games on Youtube, he stands out like a sore thumb each time and was head and shoulders above everyone else (I include the Wimbledon and Leeds games ). The guy has something about him, and the fact he can take a free-kick with both feet really stands out as well.

Just now, TheDarkBlues said:

Maybe he didn't want to taint himself in the tears of all those Arabs!

Ha ha, maybe.. You've been an admirer of Blair Spittal whereas I'd much rather give the game time to our own Craig Wighton. Big season coming up for Craig and I'm confident that NM will give him a platform to really show what he can do. 

Anyway.. the the boy Spittal was never the 'marquee' signing. Far from it. Wait until he arrives, this forum won't cope ?

• Like 2

Just now, Boba Fett said:

Ha ha, maybe.. You've been an admirer of Blair Spittal whereas I'd much rather give the game time to our own Craig Wighton. Big season coming up for Craig and I'm confident that NM will give him a platform to really show what he can do. 

Anyway.. the the boy Spittal was never the 'marquee' signing. Far from it. Wait until he arrives, this forum won't cope ?

I think the lad has talent yes, the same as Wighton, but they are two different types of players who play different roles and I would have liked to have seen Spittal playing for us....... if nothing more than the banter lol

10 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

So you have an idea of who the marquee signing might be? :) Yeah Spittal would never be that... Allan is a bit more like it but we need a central defender, a holding mid and a striker too...hopefully one of those is a marquee...

26 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Not sure about that. He was part of the team that stayed down and didn't ever look particularly good. Allan is the real deal.

I did not mention Allan in my post. . I think that Spittal would have been a good acquisition  for us . 

43 minutes ago, kumnio said:

As I have previously said, fitba fans tend to over estimate their own players. He was very good for Hibs in the Championship in 2014-2015, since then he has had two seasons as a bit part player at best.

Lets just calm down a bit about this signing.

This is where NM will have to earn his money, getting the best out of under performing players.

We have quite a few that come into this category.

21 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

So you have an idea of who the marquee signing might be? :) Yeah Spittal would never be that... Allan is a bit more like it but we need a central defender, a holding mid and a striker too...hopefully one of those is a marquee...

No.. I don't. I'm just winding up John.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, binhoker said:

I did not mention Allan in my post. . I think that Spittal would have been a good acquisition  for us . 

I know you didn't but I did :) I simply meant that Allan is much much better. I think Spittal has looked light weight. We still have Fas and CW who are probably better than Spittal.

Adblock Detected