Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Firstly, would just like to say 'Welcome' to all the new members over the last week, it's great to have you with us and please feel free to post and join in the madness and fun!

Username Issue

If you have signed up to the forum using either Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam over the last week, you will have noticed that you were signed up using your real name or social media handle and were not given an option to pick a username of your choice. It seems that the option to allow social media users a choice of username during the sign up process was disabled.

If you were one of those people affected by this and would like to change your username, please contact us using the Member Support forum with a desired username and we will able only to glad to help you out.

Regards,

John

Is it too late to change mine to something more fitting and noble like Tiberius ? :lol:

Just now, chomp my root said:

Is it too late to change mine to something more fitting and noble like Tiberius ? :lol:

It would mean having to change your avatar as well, too much work for one day!

Not a serious request, I'm puerile, you know it, I know it, I'd be fooling nobody with a gucci new callsign. :lol2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Not a serious request, I'm puerile, you know it, I know it, I'd be fooling nobody with a gucci new callsign. :lol2:

I thought you would have known I was taking the pish! :lol2:

6 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I had an inkling mate. ;)

:lol:

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Is it too late to change mine to something more fitting and noble like Tiberiass:lol:

Fixed that for you ;):D