Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Fantasy Football

Fantasy football  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in doing fantasy football this season?

2. 2. If yes, which would be preferable?

• The official English Premier League game
    • Our own Scottish Premiership game
  3. 3. If interested in playing, would you prefer a paid for game with a prize at the end?

• Yes, £1 entry per person
    • Yes, £5 entry per person
    • No, just make it free to play

I'll follow suit mate. Going for a 433 

Gordon (Celtic)

Wallace(Rangers)

Berra (Hearts)

Alves (Rangers)

Whittaker (Hibs)

Swanson (Hibs)

Crawford (Hamilton)

Christie (Aberdeen)

Lafferty (Hearts)

Moult (Motherwell)

Stewart (Aberdeen) 

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, dblair said:

I'll follow suit mate. Going for a 433 

Gordon (Celtic)

Wallace(Rangers)

Berra (Hearts)

Alves (Rangers)

Whittaker (Hibs)

Swanson (Hibs)

Crawford (Hamilton)

Christie (Aberdeen)

Lafferty (Hearts)

Moult (Motherwell)

Stewart (Aberdeen) 

Nice one Dblair but suddenly my team looks a bit shit!

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Nice one Dblair but suddenly my team looks a bit sh*t!

Wouldn't say that bud. All the players you picked that I never were on my shortlist lol

its tricky to find a balance. Still not sure I should have take. Gordon as my Celtic pick ?

Plus it's not the "team" I would pick as such, but a collection f player who hopefully pick up the most points 

Edited by dblair

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Just an aside Cobra, I think Jamie Walker has been threatened with 'sign the new deal or sit in the stand for a year' line from Hearts and Rangers latest bid is their last they say. I'd be swapping him out pretty pronto! 

I'll get mines fired up tomorrow.

Thanks Weighorst. I'll post my final team on Friday then if I decide not to risk Walker.

Harold Finch has submitted his team. Thanks Harold. That's three in and Weighorst said he'll post his tomorrow so we've got four teams with three and a half days to go. Plenty time yet. I'm hoping there will be plenty entries because it will a wrench to depart with my beloved Anderlecht programme!

Just now, chomp my root said:

I'll get mine in before the deadline too mate, I just need to do my research, I'm pretty ignorant of what other clubs have been up to since frequenting this place.

Nice one Chomp. We're on our way to having a decent number involved.

In the unlikely event that we have teams finishing with the exact same points at the top of the leaderboard, can you provide predictions for the following in a tie-breaker situation...

Champions
Bottom placed team
League's top scorer

There is an element of making it up as we go along so I hope you'll be patient for the first season of running the game but everything will be set in stone before kick-off.

I'm going to commit to posting points once a month but my aim is to do it weekly. I just don't know if doing if weekly is manageable yet. The point really is to under-promise, over-deliver so nobody is unhappy.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cobra said:

In the unlikely event that we have teams finishing with the exact same points at the top of the leaderboard, can you provide predictions for the following in a tie-breaker situation...

Champions
Bottom placed team
League's top scorer

There is an element of making it up as we go along so I hope you'll be patient for the first season of running the game but everything will be set in stone before kick-off.

I'm going to commit to posting points once a month but my aim is to do it weekly. I just don't know if doing it weekly is manageable yet. The point really is to under-promise, over-deliver so nobody is unhappy.

Champions - Celtic :rolleyes:
Bottom placed team - Hamilton
League's top scorer - Griffiths (hopefully im wrong and moult, lafferty or greg stew)

• Like 1

Adblock Detected