Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The New Stadium Thread

Ricky Spanish

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

He's confirmed that he couldn't give a sh*t what colour of seat he sits on. I go to Tannadice and sit on a tangerine seat it has never done me any harm.

I'm with WW on this one, as long as it's a seat it could be green, pink, blue black, while or yellow I couldn't care less. Main thing is that our club must never be allowed to change the colours it plays in.

No. he's confirmed tangerine seats are ok, by him, in DFC's new home stadium.

For some strange reason,I'm favour of Dark Blue seats,with white seat's spelling out Dundee or DFC on them.

Edited by bridee

1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I'm genuinely not at it! :lol:

Are they 4 'rivets' in the picture not to be used as a support/stance for the glass wall that I'd assume would be a few yards apart in front of what looks like Whitfield High in 1974.

That's their lot. The four fixings are for the hearts badge me thinks. Ooft!

10 minutes ago, bridee said:

For some strange reason,I'm favour of Dark Blue seats,with white seat's spelling out Dundee or DFC on them.

Whit aboot a neutral line, vertically doon the middle o' the seat. And one half tangerine, and the ither half dark blue.

And you can show your loyalty depending on whit way yir leaning. Are we reaching the tail end o this discussion:chaplin:

(my first and last post)...if its Dundee,s home ground its blue and white....tennents don't get a say in the colour scheme..if they want to rent.. its because its financially prudent for them..if its the colour of the seats... they stay at tannadice..as mr nelms says.if they want to share its under our terms...always remember the last time this came up..it was going to be ..Dundee city united ...home ground tannadice playing in tangerine and black ...(if I remember correctly)

28 minutes ago, ds2 said:

(my first and last post)...if its Dundee,s home ground its blue and white....tennents don't get a say in the colour scheme..if they want to rent.. its because its financially prudent for them..if its the colour of the seats... they stay at tannadice..as mr nelms says.if they want to share its under our terms...always remember the last time this came up..it was going to be ..Dundee city united ...home ground tannadice playing in tangerine and black ...(if I remember correctly)

It's not an issue that will put me off my sleep.Lets get behind the project.Im more concerned about lack of commercial interest or breaching the local development plan ,or inappropriate /unsuitable road access than seat colours.

Saying that you'll not get me in a tangerine seat:lol2:

2 hours ago, bridee said:

We could have the spelling 'Dundee' or 'DFC' on one side and 'Dabs GTF' on the other side. :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Just catching up with this thread.

Apologies if it's been explained earlier and I've missed it but unless we change our colours, why on earth would a new stadium have Tangerine seats or anything other than Dark Blue and White ones and possibly some red?

phpkdDMAo.jpeg

Adblock Detected