Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The New Stadium Thread

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Hi Chomp

Yes you are correct I had a fabulous day out despite failing to achieve the first objective of the day, the ascent of a hill known as 'Beinn Mhanach' due to a quite uncomfortable instance of cramp which forced me to get off the hill ASAP. If I was allowed to claim to have climbed it if you only managed three quarters of the ascent I would do so however I'm so hacked off at getting to within 200m of the summit before having to turn back I've moved it to my 'shall not defeat me' list for future conquest purposes. I'll do it later in the year.

The second objective of the day was the mountain known as 'Beinn an Dothaidh' however having previously completed the conquest of that mountain in May 2017 I will simply concentrate on the first objective for my repeat visit later in the year.

Much of this walk was completed on estate tracks however when the first hill is reached there is no path to the summit and the climb is on wet, mossy, grassy yuchy stuff. The lack of a path up this mountain is of genuine concern to me, as is the condition in which some of the estate tracks upon which I walked into and out of the glen. Added to that a portion at the end of the walk was completed on the West Highland Way and much of this path was less than satisfactory. I have therefore informed Traffic Scotland of these concerns; I find it entirely unacceptable that an individual cannot walk on good tarmac laid surfaces all the way to the top of our mountains.

Hi PB and thanks again for your detailed response.

I too have suffered from 'cramps' whilst walking so I know how you feel. Good idea to add 'Beinn Mhanach' to your list. You can never have too many lists in my opinion. I have a list of all my other lists so I can keep track of them, I suggest you do the same as it works for me.

I also have noticed the totally unsatisfactory tracks while walking through our great God given countryside and was looking into who I could complain to. Thank you for pointing me towards 'Traffic Scotland' they will be receiving an email posthaste. Probably a waste of my time as I'm sure they're all incompetent. I generally find organisations incompetent. I content myself that if more people were like me the world would be a better place. Time for a Midori and Tizer it really is the only think worth drinking.

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Hi PB and thanks again for your detailed response.

I too have suffered from 'cramps' whilst walking so I know how you feel. Good idea to add 'Beinn Mhanach' to your list. You can never have too many lists in my opinion. I have a list of all my other lists so I can keep track of them, I suggest you do the same as it works for me.

I also have noticed the totally unsatisfactory tracks while walking through our great God given countryside and was looking into who I could complain to. Thank you for pointing me towards 'Traffic Scotland' they will be receiving an email posthaste. Probably a waste of my time as I'm sure they're all incompetent. I generally find organisations incompetent. I content myself that if more people were like me the world would be a better place. Time for a Midori and Tizer it really is the only think worth drinking.

MIdori and Tizer - truly manna from heaven.

:huh:

Adblock Detected