Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Was It or Wasn't It A Penalty Last Night!

TheDarkBlues

Celtic Penalty?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Was this a sure on penalty or simulation for Celtic

• Penalty
    • Simulation
    • Should get sent off for that haircut!

A lot of debate over this on Twitter right now about the Sinclair penalty incident and a lot of people not suggesting that Sinclair should be banned for simulation for that penalty.

When I first saw it, I was 100% that is was a penalty, but now after watching a close-up of the replay.... I am not so sure!

So was it or was it not in your opinion? Hit the Poll!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Only seen the incident once at the actual game. Dont need to see any clips or replays. Had a perfect view from the Main Stand. 

100 percent disgusting cheating dive. No challenge was made. He saw Hendry glanced off his leg and dived.

Can see why the ref gave it as he ran in at some pace but he has conned the ref and everyone in the stadium with that.

They'd have beaten us anyway so no idea why they've got to resort to that nonsense. 

A sad part of the game.

• Like 1

Hendry has failed to get a touch on the ball and made contact with the player so it's a penalty for me.

Sinclair has exaggerated the contact to ensure he gets the decision but that's part of the modern game. If we had video technology I think the decision would have been the same.

1 minute ago, Blue4evr said:

Vardy has gained 90% of his pens this way and still gets away with it.

Yup it was him I was thinking about v arsenal last season I think...he ran at the defender defender didn't move nor attempt to tackle he knocked the ball past the defender then stuck his leg into him..then dives ...penalty given when no foul had been committed.

Adblock Detected