Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Hearts

CW 90+3 02/05/16

35 minutes ago, DFC1974 said:

We absolutely don't! Elbak is owe Waddell a pint for digging out the second goal that he should've set up A-Jay  for 5 minutes earlier. Why he went for the spectacular instead of the simple pass escapes me!!

Nevertheless, great result and decent performance. 

Don't you mean Moussa owes him a pint , he gifted them their goal ?

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I am very surprised that there is no "rate the referee" topic this week as in my opinion Steven McLean was "worse than useless" with him showing bias towards Hearts with his refereeing desicions.

In my opinion Steven McLean's refereeing performance today was worse than Willie Callum and that takes some beating! 

• Like 4
  • Star Post 2

4 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

I am very surprised that there is no "rate the referee" topic this week as in my opinion Steven McLean was "worse than useless" with him showing bias towards Hearts with his refereeing desicions.

In my opinion Steven McLean's refereeing performance today was worse than Willie Callum and that takes some beating! 

The fouls he gave against Spence x 2 and OHara were baffling.

• Like 3

Best we have played this season. Hendry and Waddell are absolute units and I feel we looked much more solid with a back 3. McGowan was superb and between him and Waddell for MoM.

Good also to see Bain up for it against his boyhood heroes. 2 top drawer saves.

Just a pity Kerr flogged the goal by not reading Moussas 30 yard back pass.

29 minutes ago, Cobra said:

It was a tough decision for El Bak. Slide the ball into the box to give the in-form chance AJ a 50/50 chance of slotting home the winner or just smack the ball from distance and hope it's one of those 1 in 20 that flies into the corner.

And yet again the opposition looked more dangerous after we took the lead and we inevitably conceded after going ahead.

Those two negatives aside, I'm absolutely delighted. I felt before kick-off that McCann was being very brave to bench our player of the year, our in-form striker and our big summer signing, but it turns out he was both brave and clever. We looked very comfortable in the first half so you'd have to say the manager got it right.

The young lad did fantastically well to head home two goals and put three points on the board. What a revelation he's turned out to be. 

Great team selection from McCann. Excellent pressure in first half and great to see some tough tackling. Only error was he kept hoping Moussa was going to come good and gave him a chance to redeem himself after his open goal miss, at least that's what it looked like to me. Think the youngsters know more about playing the game as they see it, and less about playing the professional percentages.

Great result, but hopes for more to come.

Just now, Rivers Cuomo said:

Best we have played this season. Hendry and Waddell are absolute units and I feel we looked much more solid with a back 3. McGowan was superb and between him and Waddell for MoM.

Good also to see Bain up for it against his boyhood heroes. 2 top drawer saves.

Just a pity Kerr flogged the goal by not reading Moussas 30 yard back pass.

What did you reckon to Spences performance? I'm guessing you weren't the match sponsor today ?

Great display today, thought we did well with 3 at the back,  can see Meekings playing instead of O'Dea soon. Thought Moussa did ok, until that brain fart moment. Strong bench too, great to have options to come on. Spence is a great wee ball winner, exactly what he need. Delighted with that win! 

Hearts weren't great at all. The ref was a disgrace. 

44 minutes ago, Bubster said:

Kerr Waddell!!

What a guy!!

@Rivers Cuomo feel free to tell me to bolt but a few of your posts look a bit "resentful" RE Cammy and Spence - what's p*ssed you off?

Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick mate - just interested as by and large we have similar views (I think!)

Not resentful in a the slightest. Certain posters on here need a scapegoat and Cammy is in their line of sight for abuse at the minute. Boy was slated for his performance against Celtic against Sinclair and Tierney ffs. These posters are clueless. They'll be gutted we won today with our best performance of the season.

As for Spence players shouldn't be playing because of agents and management companies with links to our manager. I'll just leave it at that.

Adblock Detected