• Blood Bath Morbid Funeral
    • Killer Clown Attack
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • Ghouls and Ghosts Haunting
    • Green Bugeyed Alien Invasion
    • Witches Curse and Hex
    • Attack Of the Killer Tomatoes
    • Eternity in Hell

Yeah, the one that makes you wish you had never gone to it..... and why, so what's your Halloween Horror Game?

My first Halloween Horror game was Dundee v Celtic in January 1971 when I was just a mere 5 years old. Standing in the Main stand underneath with my Auld Man, Uncle and Grand Dad watching Jimmy Johnstone (Didn't know who he was at the time) and Celtic run riot.

Needless to say I am a glutton for punishment, as here I am many years later.............. still being haunted to hell!

East End Park 2005 was particularly horrific 

• Like 2

Just now, Ivan Drago said:

East End Park 2005 was particularly horrific 

I would just say that season was just particularly horrific.

Not as bad as the Livingston game right at the end.... horrific stuff.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I would just say that season was just particularly horrific.

Not as bad as the Livingston game right at the end.... horrific stuff.

Beat the dabs twice so silver linings and all that 

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Yeah, the one that makes you wish you had never gone to it..... and why, so what's your Halloween Horror Game?

My first Halloween Horror game was Dundee v Celtic in January 1971 when I was just a mere 5 years old. Standing in the Main stand underneath with my Auld Man, Uncle and Grand Dad watching Jimmy Johnstone (Didn't know who he was at the time) and Celtic run riot.

Needless to say I am a glutton for punishment, as here I am many years later.............. still being haunted to hell!

8 - 1?

Cowboy's first game in charge at McDairmid.

7-2 defeat, with Chic Charnley thinking he was the heavy weight boxing champ of the world. Robbie Raeside loses the bout in the first round.

Made worse by the fact I'm a Perth Dee...

Thankfully Cowboy's time in the hot seat would only get better, even if it didn't, rather unfairly, end well for him.

Losing 3-1 at home to Gretna was pretty grim.

With Brian McGinty, Greg Strong and Ross Harris in the starting line-up it was arguably not the strongest team we've put out.

8 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Losing 3-1 at home to Gretna was pretty grim.

With Brian McGinty, Greg Strong and Ross Harris in the starting line-up it was arguably not the strongest team we've put out.

The semi-final against them was a bitter pill to swallow too...

5 minutes ago, barkblue said:

The semi-final against them was a bitter pill to swallow too...

We just had to beat a third tier team to reach the Scottish Cup final and we were thrashed. It was indeed a bitter pill although maybe not all that surprising.

It would have been quite something if we ended our century long wait for the trophy during the worst league season in our history.

Just now, Prince Buster said:

8 - 1?

Aye, that game lol

21 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

8 - 1?

We had a guy called Dave Souter up against Jinky that night with the inevitable result. Mind you he ripped most backs a new erse-hole  back then.

Edited by Dandy McLean
Bad spelling.

St Mirren a few years back, lost two one and the Derry was closed due to frozen pipes. 

God awful levels of effort coupled with a complete inability to pass to a player on the same team less than five yards away caused many an expletive.

Brechin at Dens. I'm sure the guy Ian Pryde scored for them. Early 90's if I mind right. Big shock at that time.

Thinking back they might have beat us twice that season. Ian Pryde was a massive thorn in our side and gave us a lot of problems.:(

41 minutes ago, UoDee said:

Can't believe no one has mentioned NYD 2015 yet

I have wiped that piece of schenk day right out of my mind, it doesn't exist any more ;)

44 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

St Mirren a few years back, lost two one and the Derry was closed due to frozen pipes. 

God awful levels of effort coupled with a complete inability to pass to a player on the same team less than five yards away caused many an expletive.

St Mirren in Paisley midweek under Bonetti was a minter as well. Absolutely shambolic.

2-0 Aberdeen League Cup final Hampden 1995

1-0 Livingston League Cup semi final Easter Road 2004

3-0 Gretna Scottish Cup semi final Hampden 2006

2-0 Queen Of The South Scottish Cup quarter final Palmerston 2008

4-1 United at Dens September 2014

6-2 United at Tannadice January 2015

2-0 St Mirren at Dens Scottish Cup 3rd round 2017

7-0 Aberdeen at Dens March 2017

3-1 Hamilton at Dens two days ago

Four under Hartley quite something.

McCann off the mark already.

What a cheery subject after Saturday.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

It was 3-1 and f****ng freezing.

• Funny 1

2-1 raith in the Scottish quarter final  at dens 2010.. was right up for that ane, home tie, great chance tae get tae hampden but we f**k it again, conceding 2 goals in 9 minutes or something? Shambles ? Fozzy scored a late consolation but damage was done.. 

We would have played in the dabs in the semi anyway and probably would have got humped but was still seek as a doag after that ane

47 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

It was 3-1 and f****ng freezing.

It was even worse than I remembered?! I feel slightly better now! 

Another Christmas/New Year one, we lost 1-0 to Clyde at Dens under Rae. Twenty two men clearly would rather be anywhere else than on the park - the Paul Dixon rattles one into his own net. 

It, too, was f**king freezing that day!

14 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

It was even worse than I remembered?! I feel slightly better now! 

Another Christmas/New Year one, we lost 1-0 to Clyde at Dens under Rae. Twenty two men clearly would rather be anywhere else than on the park - the Paul Dixon rattles one into his own net. 

It, too, was f**king freezing that day!

Yeah Stevie Mallan scored his mazy run and shot, was in the shankly so got a great view ? , got goal of the season I think.. we were dreadful right enough..

New years day few days later made us all feel better though ? 

10 hours ago, UoDee said:

Can't believe no one has mentioned NYD 2015 yet

Nobody wants to bring it up.. that’s the clear winner IMO.

I watched us get horsed 7 or so nil by Rangers with Seb Rosenthal hammering in goals but for me Brechin away in the cup was a brutal night - cold, pumped and miserable.

6-2 was the clear winner though - closest I've ever came to leaving early.

What about the semi -final against Livingston at Easter road...with the game heading to extra-time the Ref decided he was wanting home and gave Livi a dodgy penalty to win the game..or thats what it seemed like at the time  ☺ 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2004/feb/04/newsstory.sport7

Edited by CJ45