Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Your Halloween Horror Game!

TheDarkBlues

Halloween Horror Games  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Your very first Halloween Horror Game was like a:

• Blood Bath Morbid Funeral
    • Killer Clown Attack
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • Ghouls and Ghosts Haunting
    • Green Bugeyed Alien Invasion
    • Witches Curse and Hex
    • Attack Of the Killer Tomatoes
    • Eternity in Hell

Yeah, the one that makes you wish you had never gone to it..... and why, so what's your Halloween Horror Game?

My first Halloween Horror game was Dundee v Celtic in January 1971 when I was just a mere 5 years old. Standing in the Main stand underneath with my Auld Man, Uncle and Grand Dad watching Jimmy Johnstone (Didn't know who he was at the time) and Celtic run riot.

Needless to say I am a glutton for punishment, as here I am many years later.............. still being haunted to hell!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Yeah, the one that makes you wish you had never gone to it..... and why, so what's your Halloween Horror Game?

My first Halloween Horror game was Dundee v Celtic in January 1971 when I was just a mere 5 years old. Standing in the Main stand underneath with my Auld Man, Uncle and Grand Dad watching Jimmy Johnstone (Didn't know who he was at the time) and Celtic run riot.

Needless to say I am a glutton for punishment, as here I am many years later.............. still being haunted to hell!

8 - 1?

Cowboy's first game in charge at McDairmid.

7-2 defeat, with Chic Charnley thinking he was the heavy weight boxing champ of the world. Robbie Raeside loses the bout in the first round.

Made worse by the fact I'm a Perth Dee...

Thankfully Cowboy's time in the hot seat would only get better, even if it didn't, rather unfairly, end well for him.

5 minutes ago, barkblue said:

The semi-final against them was a bitter pill to swallow too...

We just had to beat a third tier team to reach the Scottish Cup final and we were thrashed. It was indeed a bitter pill although maybe not all that surprising.

It would have been quite something if we ended our century long wait for the trophy during the worst league season in our history.

Adblock Detected