Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Speroni Testamonial

ThomsonAllan

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Ash lived in Selhurst for a few years... she's just as excited about this!

(Remembering that she'd never been to a football match til last year - She's not sure what Testimonial means, nor why Speroni would want to choose Dundee.. but I explained as best I could!)  :)

This could be a go-er... only problem is the date and whether we can get someone to look after the boys!!  :)

What a man! Go Speroni!

Hi Palace fan here, so glad Speroni gets his dream testimonial match. I was at his Testimonial event this evening and he couldn't speak highly enough of his time at Dundee and is really excited for the match. It was also mentioned that your youth coach flew down today met the testimonial team just to hand them a Dundee shirt so he could announce it and flew back straight away. So massive thanks to him and your chairman who has apparently been top class in organising it. We asked for a 2 legged match and for us to return to your ground at the event tonight, there was massive demand from the 700 there tonight to do so, whether they even look into that I don't know.

I had no idea he was so well regarded by you as well, he is a gentleman and a legend and we have been blessed to have him at our club for so long.

I hope our fans can share many pints together in South London and you receive a great welcome! 

Really looking forward to this.

Thanks for taking the time to find us and post mate, I think you're our first official 'visitor'. Aye, Speroni is held in high regard here and a lot of us have watched him from afar and been pleased for him to be doing so well darn sarf.  As you say, he's a gent and I hope the two legs comes off, that would be brilliant.

Looking forward to a wee drinkiwink down in London.

I am struggling to get flights sorted out so looks like the train down Monday and back up on the Wednesday. canna wait for this and will stay in a hotel maybe at London bridge area, then get down to selhurst park for a scoop. 

was at Wembley last year to see Leyton Orient lose the play off finals but still had a great time.

cheers for popping on CPFC fan, and if you can get us any information that would be most welcome. 

Adblock Detected