Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jack Hendry

Surprised no one has started a topic following his absence yesterday.

There are suggestions that Celtic did not want him cup tied, assuming the club had been contacted, and others suggesting that his absence may be due to poor health or personal reasons. Whilst I hope that it is neither of the latter it is concerning that he was not on the team sheet yesterday  

Hopefully by starting this topic people can keep us informed of any news on this forum. If the club kept him longer his value would surely only increase therefore I sincerely hope that we don’t try to cash in on this window unless the money was right and it was used to reinforce the team with quality where it is needed. 

Please post any rumours or news here.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I imagine scouts are reporting that Hendry is a classy centre-back in the mould of John Stones who is very comfortable on the ball and available for peanuts.

There are not many players like that around so we might be surprised by the clubs taking an interest.

• Like 1

The Dundee defender has earned rave review, with Celtic heavily linked with Jack Hendry during the January transfer window. 

Neil McCann is adamant the defender won’t go on the cheap and the Dens Park side want £1.5million for Hendry, according to the Express. 

A new name has entered the fray as Premier League side Bournemouth are ready to make their move. 

Eddie Howe’s side are known for liking to get the ball down on the deck and that suits the way Hendry likes to play. 

Brendan Rodgers is believed to be a huge admirer of the 22-year-old former Wigan man as he looks to add to his defence this month. 

The Cherries are set to test Dundee’s resolve with a bid this week.

Celtic fans are incredible... five minutes ago they were aghast at the thought of their club paying £1.5m for Hendry. 

Now that there appears to be serious interest in the player from the EPL, many have about turned and reckon he’s worth more than that. Vermin....

If he’s destined to leave, I hope Bournemouth or the like blow them out of the water with a bid and financial package they could never match.

They need to understand their place in the food chain.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Celtic fans are incredible... five minutes ago they were aghast at the thought of their club paying £1.5m for Hendry. 

Now that there appears to be serious interest in the player from the EPL, many have about turned and reckon he’s worth more than that. Vermin....

If he’s destined to leave, I hope Bournemouth or the like blow them out of the water with a bid and financial package they could never match.

They need to understand their place in the food chain.

I think we should hold off until the summer and then sell him. Then it gives us time to bring in another defender for the next season.

• Like 2

Adblock Detected