Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate the Ref: Don Robertson (Away, Hibernian, 24th Jan 2018)

TheDarkBlues

Rate the Ref: Don Robertson (Away, Hibernian, 24th Jan 2018)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the ref: Don Robertson

• Wore Opposition Shirt
    • Terrible
    • Bad
    • Average
    • Very Good
    • Perfect

• 4 months later...

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

After warning our skipper Kerr, he booked the next man, Hendry, for what was effectively a collection of team fouls.  Wasn't aware it was in the rules you could do that.  Then completely ignored the succession of Hibs fouls.  Bottled it completely for McGinn's tackle that should have seen him sent off.  A shameful, incompetent performance.  He should stick to his day job whatever that is.  Probably shyte at that too.

1 minute ago, Attilio said:

After warning our skipper Kerr, he booked the next man, Hendry, for what was effectively a collection of team fouls.  Wasn't aware it was in the rules you could do that.  Then completely ignored the succession of Hibs fouls.  Bottled it completely for McGinn's tackle that should have seen him sent off.  A shameful, incompetent performance.  He should stick to his day job whatever that is.  Probably shyte at that too.

My mate turned to me very early in the match and said “that ref is clearly itching to book one of our boys.” Very shortly after books Hendry for a challenge which was a foul, but never in a million years a booking. As you said, shameful performance. 

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

My mate turned to me very early in the match and said “that ref is clearly itching to book one of our boys.” Very shortly after books Hendry for a challenge which was a foul, but never in a million years a booking. As you said, shameful performance. 

It looked like he warned Kerr a few minutes beforehand that we had committed a number of fouls in succession and that the next one was going in the book.  The next one just happened to be Hendry.  Now if that rule exists I'm not complaining because refs should use it more - like all the time.  First time I can remember seeing anything like that - if that was what actually happened.

1 minute ago, Attilio said:

It looked like he warned Kerr a few minutes beforehand that we had committed a number of fouls in succession and that the next one was going in the book.  The next one just happened to be Hendry.  Now if that rule exists I'm not complaining because refs should use it more - like all the time.  First time I can remember seeing anything like that - if that was what actually happened.

Just watched the foul on ALBA. Yes. possibly a foul but never in a million years a booking.

The law on persistent fouling applies to the individual and not to the team; the referee was out of order talking to our captain and (as it looked) telling him too many team fouls and next one will be booked. That's rugby type sh**e not football.

No doubt I will  get slaughtered for my post.

Perhaps you will now believe me that the referees are out to get us because we did not “lie down and accept” our 25 point deduction in Admin 2 season with good grace.

The Scottish Football League directors wanted us relegated to Division 2 ( League 1) and when we did not carry out their wishes our punishment is referees giving decisions in favour of every team we play against.

When was the last time that a referee had a good game and was unbiased to both teams let alone showed us a bit of favouritism.

Edited by islaydarkblue
Missing word

Adblock Detected