Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Hamilton 1 - 2 Dundee (Home, 27 Jan 2018)

TheDarkBlues

Dundee come away with three points after falling behind in the first minute after O'Hara gifted the home side a goal.

It looked like there was no way back after Dundee sieged the Hamilton goal.

Finally goals from Henvey and a late last kick winner means the Dark Blues come away with three points and move up to 8th place!!

Hamilton 1 - 2 Dundee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

when we went 1-0 down and started missing chance after chance I was trying to tell you all that we would still come back and win 2-1 but not many of you believed me did yous? haha back to reality ill hold my hands up and say that I posted we had no chance of getting a draw never mind winning the match! I'm sure you lads will understand thought that too many times we go behind then miss loads of chances and get nothing out of a match we totally deserved to win so it was nice to see it finally happen.  enjoy your Saturday night my fellow dees and how did the arabs get on hahaha

• Like 5

I couldn't make the game today but was following it on the SkyBet in game bet thingy after 4.

Seems we finally got what we deserved. 

Hopefully the start of a beautiful march up the table.

And well done young Matt Henvey - that goal will do his confidence the world of good.

What an utterly superb day.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Matt Henvey. Hopefully the first of many. 

I think we will be fine this season. We still need a striker of course but I think Hamilton will finish bottom as they’ve lost 2 good players. Ross County 11th and St Johnstone 10th.

Would have settled for a point so to get the win is feckin Massive.

DDYB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 8utters said:

I couldn't make the game today but was following it on the SkyBet in game bet thingy after 4.

Seems we finally got what we deserved. 

Hopefully the start of a beautiful march up the table.

And well done young Matt Henvey - that goal will do his confidence the world of good.

What an utterly superb day.

Happy BirthDEE 8utters!!!!.

untitled (47).png

• Like 3

Adblock Detected