The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Rate the Ref: William Collum (Away, Partick Thistle, 17 Feb 2017)

Rate the Ref: William Collum (Away, St Johnstone, 30 Dec 2017)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the ref: William Collum

• Wore Opposition Shirt
    • Terrible
    • Bad
    • Average
    • Very Good
    • Perfect

TheDarkBlues

The ref against Partick Thistle was William Collum. How did you rate his performance in this game?

Please Consider Donating

To keep The Dark Blues running, this costs us a lot of time, effort and money. We would rather rely on your help and generosity than go down the road of having big ugly banners and advertisements all over the website. Your donations should help us keep it that way.

Please consider making a donation as this will ensure this website remains an ad free zone. We will only use your donations to cover our server and software fees. Thanks in advance!

paulitto

Didn't think got much wrong today, thought initially there goal was offside, he also got in the way of one of our attacks but was quietly anonymous throughout

TheDarkBlues
16 minutes ago, paulitto said:

Didn't think got much wrong today, thought initially there goal was offside, he also got in the way of one of our attacks but was quietly anonymous throughout

Read that he waved play on after Partick took a throw in which the linesman gave to us, and then Partick went and scored right after it.

That could have turned out really bad for us if we had lost today.

islaydarkblue

I suggest that you add another marked “Hopeless”. Today  Willie Collum could have cost one point let alone three by letting the Partick players take a thrown in they were not entitled too.

Densparker
24 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

I suggest that you add another marked “Hopeless”. Today  Willie Collum could have cost one point let alone three by letting the Partick players take a thrown in they were not entitled too.

Exactly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing

0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• TheDarkBlues
      By TheDarkBlues
      The ref against Motherwell was Nick Walsh. How did you rate his performance in this game?
    • TheDarkBlues
      By TheDarkBlues
      The ref against Celtic was Alan Muir . How did you rate his performance in this game?
    • TheDarkBlues
      By TheDarkBlues
      The ref against Motherwell was Alan Muir. How did you rate his performance in this game?
    • TheDarkBlues
    • UWTB1893
      By UWTB1893
      Alan Fraser from The Jagcast was ever so kind to talk to us at the last minute and answer some hastily put together questions!

This is the first of three very important matches for Partick Thistle. After us you square up away to both Hamilton and Ross County. Could these three games define your season?
      It's squeaky bottom relegation dogfight time with the present bottom five clubs semi-detached from Motherwell and Kilmarnock at the moment. Of course these are three big games for Thistle and our respective opponents. Hard to not deal in cliches, six pointers etc.
      HUGE MATCHES!
      Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Thistle only brought in player in the January window (Defender Baily Cargill). Were you disappointed that Archibald wasn’t involved in more wheeling and dealing?
      I really don't think we really needed to strengthen in any other area if the players coming back from injury are fit and ready. Losing Jordan Turnbull was a blow and with Milan Nitriansky being released and James Penrice being recalled from his loan spell at Livingston I think Archie did what was required. The squad now looks much stronger than earlier in the season. 
      Thistle have a habit of kicking on in the second half of the season. Are you confident that your club can do it again?
      Confident? More hopeful than confident I suppose. We have been playing much better recently than earlier in the season. With Kris Doolan still scoring goals and the recent form of Conor Sammon we pose more of a goal threat at present. Time to push on, yes.
      Our last match seen Dundee run out 3-0 winners with Danny Devine having a fairly forgettable match. Was this result and performance a bit of a shock to you? 
      I was a bit shocked at the scoreline that's for sure. I can't comment on the team performance as I didn't make that match. And if Danny Devine had a forgettable match then I'm prepared to forget about it too.
      Both teams need a win here massively. I’d be happy with a point at Firhill if Hamilton and County failed to pick up any but how do you think Saturdays match will end?

Saturday's match will end with Thistle running out 4-1 winners. 
      This time.
      Definitely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.