Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dfcss Meeting On Sat - Q And A With The Bod

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

It does say the board...hope its not the DFCSS board?..

You may be right. It would be an amazing change for the better if it was DFC Board. Important for DFCSS to clarify as soon as possible.

7 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

It does say the board...hope its not the DFCSS board?..

From reading this, they refer to 'the board' a few times. Feels like the DFCSS board to me. Relations between the BoD and DFCSS are not that strong, so I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if this was happening. Also, I think Islay would have mentioned it while trying to drum up interest.

http://www.dee4life.com/news/163/2018-agm-reminder.html

Little chance of the Club BoD walking across to the Social Club within a couple of hours of kickoff, I'm afraid. :) 

However, it does present a topic to put to the DFCSS Board, regarding 'pressure' on the Club Board to hold a Q&A again. When there are no Club AGMs for shareholders to ask questions of the Directors, it seems appropriate for the largest shareholder outside the DFC Boardroom to take the lead in requesting that the Club honours what Bob Brannan (I'm sure it was he) promised, as an alternative to the Club AGM.

If the Club Board would like us to help find 1,000 additional ST/regular home fans, engaging with us once a year might be a good way to begin?

Holding a Q&A doesn't obligate the DFC Board to answer every/any question in full detail, I think we all know some info will be considered confidential.

Adblock Detected