Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Play-Offs

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 hours ago, Cobra said:

Feeling a bit nervous about this game tonight. If County draw with Partick I'll be very confident about staying up. A win for either team and the pressure will be on us to take something from the Old Firm.

I guess a draw is (mathematically, anyway) the best result for us, and I'd be happy with that.

I know either team winning is unlikely to let them overtake us by the split, I think they'll both lose at the weekend, but I think I prefer them to not get any 'morale boost' at all, from a win at this stage. I'd be delighted to see both sign off the season with a form of DL LLDLL (the two 'Ds' being between themselves). 

4 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

I guess a draw is (mathematically, anyway) the best result for us, and I'd be happy with that.

I know either team winning is unlikely to let them overtake us by the split, I think they'll both lose at the weekend, but I think I prefer them to not get any 'morale boost' at all, from a win at this stage. I'd be delighted to see both sign off the season with a form of DL LLDLL (the two 'Ds' being between themselves). 

Agreed. A draw for County means 1 win in 20 and no wins for the new manager with Hibs up next. Adrift at the bottom I think they're doomed if they don't win tonight.

A draw for Partick means it will be 3 draws and 6 defeats from 9 games with unstoppable Killie up next. They'd be going into the split with their confidence on the floor.

United have a double header against Dumbarton which unfortunately means six points as the Sons are keech. Excluding games v Brechin, Dumbarton have scored one goal in 12 games and they've conceded eight goals in the last few days. They are hopeless. Even the dayglo bottlers can't fail to beat them.

Adblock Detected