The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I got the feeling Kane was really happy at Dens and wasn't desperate to leave but took the chance to earn more cash and move closer to home.

McCann should definitely make the call if he's available.

Sadly I think the dens of then and now are very different places. Iirc he was very close with Stewart and Bain. 

looks like a kamara type player in this video to be honest, loves a stepover tae

From the clips above (yes i know dinnae trust them) he looks like a strong physical player with a decent long cross field pass. Welcome to Dens after your sabatical.

New deals on the table to retain Curran and Henvey. Curran has interest from Sydney FC though.

• Love 2

That'd be a great move for the boy. Would 100% understand if he took it.

• Like 1

Charlie Adam re-signing for Rangers. 

3 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

That’ll end in tears.

3 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Where are you reading that? Same place that has Torres etc signing for them?

Charlie's replies to folk on Twitter. He hasn't come out and said "I'm going back" but he's giving it the old 'Celtic won't win 10 in a row' chat. 

Does anybody rate Ryan Edwards from partick? If they go down today I would think he would be away and if gowser is going to be at her majesty's pleasure he might be worth a shout

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Charlie's replies to folk on Twitter. He hasn't come out and said "I'm going back" but he's giving it the old 'Celtic won't win 10 in a row' chat. 

He also tweeted his son wearing a dee strip and says can’t wait to get next seasons ?

5 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Does anybody rate Ryan Edwards from partick? If they go down today I would think he would be away and if gowser is going to be at her majesty's pleasure he might be worth a shout

I would think he could be a good option. Always liked the look of him, def got something about him

6 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Is that the lad with the long hair? If so, yes..

We'd be better off trying to sign the boy McKinnon from Hamilton. Worth his weight in gold. 

12 minutes ago, hillbankdee said:

We'd be better off trying to sign the boy McKinnon from Hamilton. Worth his weight in gold. 

That would be about as popular as a fart in a lift. 

Not to mention he’s an absolutely brutal footballer.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, hillbankdee said:

Not for me. Horrible style. Poor man's Scott Brown. Think Pittman from Livi worth a wee think. I think nm will keep surprising us though. I'm happy with the way Dees appear to do their business these days. So different from previous years. Got to be optimistic about next season as league is weaker. 

• Like 1

He was the best player on the park when we played Hamilton. Not a player I admire but one Dundee could do with especially with Livi getting promoted. 

Noticed Birmingham have released Andrew Shinnie. Probably out of our price range but would be a great signing.

• Like 1

A1d85988d3d80c98884826510b20ba9c