Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, harry94 said:

I've updated the contract list on the first page if anyone is interested.

It's reported in the press today that Michael Gardyne has been offered new terms by Ross County and it's believed by their fans that he has agreed to stay on. @Rivers Cuomo may be safe!

Bollocks to that....Rivers must have been :sweat:

13 minutes ago, dblair said:

I know it’s from the sun but

Dundee are lining up a move for Leyton Orientgoal machine Macauley Bonne. (Scottish Sun)

scored 22 goals in 44 appearances last season 😮

His current  deal is to 2019 and Orient are actively  looking to extend that  now. 

Just now, Dondeh said:

His current  deal is to 2019 and Orient are actively  looking to extend that  now. 

It looks like it may take a couple of hundred grand if we were keen. It's certainly doable in theory with a bit of a clear out and additional transfer fees in from Kamara and Caulker but it's a lot to spend on one player. There would be a lot of pressure on the guy from the off.

He certainly does look like a player I'd be really happy for us to sign though just from going by what people are saying about him online and his goal videos.

15 minutes ago, harry94 said:

It looks like it may take a couple of hundred grand if we were keen. It's certainly doable in theory with a bit of a clear out and additional transfer fees in from Kamara and Caulker but it's a lot to spend on one player. There would be a lot of pressure on the guy from the off.

He certainly does look like a player I'd be really happy for us to sign though just from going by what people are saying about him online and his goal videos.

The Sun also  report Shrewsbury, Portsmouth and Burton interested .

2 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

The Sun also  report Shrewsbury, Portsmouth and Burton interested .

You'd think an English club with more money than Dundee would take a chance on a guy scoring goals for fun in the fifth tier.

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

You'd think an English club with more money than Dundee would take a chance on a guy scoring goals for fun in the fifth tier.

I suppose that we're a different proposition. The pros of coming up here are that you are away from the crowd so to speak and a successful season is very visible in playing in the national league. Guys like Marvin Johnson and Lewis Moult rejected moves in League Two for Motherwell and both massively improved their rep.

I think that there will certainly be interest and curiosity for him higher up the Football League but it's always a bit different when teams come to actually make offers.

Adblock Detected