Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gowser In Trouble?

Rocast

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It maybe disnae sound good & I'm no' even sure, those who might appear to know more, will know all the facts.

Either way, although we'd agree we could do withoot this kind o' publicity, it's no the end of the world. Well see.

1 minute ago, Deetullehdeh said:

As soon as I saw this headline in the paper, my immediate thought was Gowser. Out of all the players in the SPL it turned out to be him. He's some boy.

And when I initially read, it also involved Wighton ... My first thought was, Craig, being mair the "gentle kind"

Must have been wantin' tae try oot, "These New Muscles" he developed during his injury recovery time ;)

• Funny 1

Hopefully nothing develops from it that puts his DFC future in doubt or we could well be facing going in to the new season with our two best players and centre midfield gone (Kamara and McGowan).

Add Caulker to that and we could be losing the spine of the team and our three best players.

Guess we'll need to see what happens re all 3.

Adblock Detected