Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gowser In Trouble?

Rocast

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Cobra said:

So he was verbally abusive but didn't punch or kick anyone? If so that's surely just a fine and won't need the club to act.

If he has been charged with assault then the Polis must have some form of evidence that he has at the very least attempted to hit/push/spit on someone etc. The circumstances leading to it and in the aftermath will come out in the wash no doubt. 

• Like 1

I was in the UG on Sunday.

There were players doing a Derry Rhumba. That’s all I can remember. I didn’t see any fracas

£5 for a double Bacardi & Mixer.

I can imagine that Utd supporters wouldn’t be too happy about it, best we all wait until the outcome is published. We know for a fact the club will say zero until then.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Hopefully nothing develops from it that puts his DFC future in doubt or we could well be facing going in to the new season with our two best players and centre midfield gone (Kamara and McGowan).

Add Caulker to that and we could be losing the spine of the team and our three best players.

Guess we'll need to see what happens re all 3.

We are not going to lose Caulker just yet.

McGowan's anger issues are becoming very tiresome indeed, like many other people nowadays he seems incapable of walking away from trouble.

He is no longer a daft laddie and it amazes me that he chose to go clubbing, a pastime guaranteed to put trouble in his path.

I don't think however that there is any point in jailing him, it would not achieve anything and deprive him of earning a living for his family at the taxpayers expense.

There has to be punishment of some kind, I'm not convinced jail is the answer.

30 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

I don't think however that there is any point in jailing him, it would not achieve anything and deprive him of earning a living for his family at the taxpayers expense.

There has to be punishment of some kind, I'm not convinced jail is the answer.

Crucifixion ?

• Funny 5

Adblock Detected