The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
CW 90+3 02/05/16

Couple of Things This Week

Rate this question

Question

Can no longer see a list of which members are viewing a topic when you are viewing the topic and quotes are now dulled out for some reason.

Cheers.

8 answers to this question

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:03, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Can no longer see a list of which members are viewing a topic when you are viewing the topic and quotes are now dulled out for some reason.

Cheers.

Still getting the same.

The quotes in dull font isn't a big deal but the list of which members were viewing the topic you had opened was a good feature which has been removed since last week.

Anyone?

3 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Still getting the same.

The quotes in dull font isn't a big deal but the list of which members were viewing the topic you had opened was a good feature which has been removed since last week.

Anyone?

I disabled it while I was working on the new theme. I shall add it again :)

• Star Post 1

6 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Still getting the same.

Anyone?

The quotes were dulled out a little because they distracted from the actual post in some cases.

You should have the recently browsing back again?

4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I disabled it while I was working on the new theme. I shall add it again :)

Thanks John. Top man!

Just now, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Thanks John. Top man!

You're welcome bud :)

Just now, TheDarkBlues said:

The quotes were dulled out a little because they distracted from the actual post in some cases.

You should have the recently browsing back again?

That's it back.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

The forum is unreadable for me. I can see the correct layout on the section screen but as soon as I click a topic the posts are reading vertical. I can't even read and see if this has been brought up.

5 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

The forum is unreadable for me. I can see the correct layout on the section screen but as soon as I click a topic the posts are reading vertical. I can't even read and see if this has been brought up.

@WeighorstsWang

Okay, I have reverted the forum back to the old one until I can sort out this issue with you.

Can you go to the Member Support area and create a Support topic, then let me know what device, browser and a screenshot of the new theme from your device.

To activate the new theme, look for the theme link at the bottom of the forum and select 'Dark Blues Dark 2018'  theme. Clear your cache out and see if that makes any difference?