Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Sales

33 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Extremely disappointing figure at this stage after the club made a big push on selling them late Spring early summer.

Seems everyone just bought them earlier.

Add in the cheap under 12 tickets and new fans buying for the first time in years due to the promotion push of selling them from the club and we really have lost a sh*t load of season ticket holders over 4 seasons.

Not good.

Have to agree season ticket sales are disappointing 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Just shy of 400 quid. I’ll repeat that just shy of 400 quid for an adult season ticket. £265 for a pensioner/disabled/student.

And people are surprised at what we have sold. 

Prices are digusting and the BoD need to get a grip. That poster with the prices on it is a minter. WTF is a super early bird early bird super early bird renewal? Get a f**cking grip. 

We have a squad of about 25/30, we can only play 11 players, stop signing squad players and giving them 3 year contracts because you have the same agent ffs.

Prices should be £250 for adults and £200 for pensioners/disabled.

Dont even get me started on gate prices. 

9 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Just shy of 400 quid. I’ll repeat that just shy of 400 quid for an adult season ticket. £265 for a pensioner/disabled/student.

And people are surprised at what we have sold. 

Prices are digusting and the BoD need to get a grip. That poster with the prices on it is a minter. WTF is a super early bird early bird super early bird renewal? Get a f**cking grip. 

We have a squad of about 25/30, we can only play 11 players, stop signing squad players and giving them 3 year contracts because you have the same agent ffs.

Prices should be £250 for adults and £200 for pensioners/disabled.

Dont even get me started on gate prices. 

£687 for 5 ST's. Thought that was reasonable. I'll miss games but had the cash and apparently it's the best way to help put a team on the park. I'm not gonna dwell on the past and on what's gone by.

Appreciate everyone doesn't see it like that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

£687 for 5 ST's. Thought that was reasonable. I'll miss games but had the cash and apparently it's the best way to help put a team on the park. I'm not gonna dwell on the past and on what's gone by.

Appreciate everyone doesn't see it like that.

£680 quid for two suppadoopa early you can't bend its. That's for roughly 38 games. Less than 18 quid a game, although Her Maj tends to miss the midweek games which will bump up the per game price for us personally. Lets say that.... picking a figure at random that it was.... 250 quid a ticket that would mean under 14 quid a game. Give or take the price of a pint. Maybe a deal breaker for some but not many I'd guess. Maybe help the club out too. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Myself , my 11 year old, my 17 year old, my student son and my pensioner dad. 

5 season tickets, over a grand. 

Bargain. 

Obviously I'm not party to your financial situation mate but there's quite a considerable jump of £150 between buying early or leaving it to the last minute. Just over £900 for 5 early bird ST's.

1 hour ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Myself , my 11 year old, my 17 year old, my student son and my pensioner dad. 

5 season tickets, over a grand. 

Bargain. 

That's around £200 a ST. Is that not what you were calling for? 🤔

2 hours ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Prices should be £250 for adults and £200 for pensioners/disabled

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, Garageflower said:

That's around £200 a ST. Is that not what you were calling for? 🤔

Really?

There’s only one full price ticket in there and a £20 ticket. Rest are concessions. 

Using my prices they would cost around £650. I would have under 18s free if still at school.

5 adults would be just shy of 2 grand.

People won’t pay near £400 to see Dundee, people don’t have that kind of disposable income.

All the BoD are doing is ensuring the mugs like us who buy tickets every year continue to do so with the threat of increased dinghy prices if we don’t pay for super duper early curly wurly renewal prices.

Just remember the first 350 adult tickets pay for Nelms salary alone.

Adblock Detected