Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Wolters

40 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

IMO he was a disgrace.

He contributed absolutely nothing to our clubs attempt to survive in the division.

Harsh words dude. Harsh words. Not all signings work out, I'm sure he didn't deliberately try and upset you, much like the man himself, we try and move on.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Spiritof62 said:

IMO he was a disgrace.

He contributed absolutely nothing to our clubs attempt to survive in the division.

Why do you think he was a disgrace? We asked him to sign a contract to play for us, it didn’t work out for either party, both parties move on, what,s he done to incur your wrath?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Spiritof62 said:

IMO he was a disgrace.

Hardly a disgrace. Never saw him give anything other than 100% when he was given a chance. Seemed to be a good character to have in the dressing room. Obviously that's not enough though if it's not clicking on the park. We move on but I certainly don't have any ill-feeling towards the guy.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Numerous red tops yesterday. 

Thanks.  Being up in Elgin few of the papers carry anything about Dundee, just the usual eight pages of drivel about the Old Firm.  I rely on the online pages and but can't see anything about him leaving on any of them.  He has had every chance to prove himself but just hasn't been able to get to grips with Scottish football.  It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have technical ability.  Top class players have come up here from England in the past and struggled to make an impact because they just can't adjust to the Scottish game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edin_Dee said:

Hardly a disgrace. Never saw him give anything other than 100% when he was given a chance. Seemed to be a good character to have in the dressing room. Obviously that's not enough though if it's not clicking on the park. We move on but I certainly don't have any ill-feeling towards the guy.

You must have been at different games to me.

A whole season, one decent cross seems enough for some posters.

Crazy stuff.

8 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

Crazy stuff.

Nobody’s saying he was a success bud, you seem intent on a character assassination of the guy, do you have a reason for that? Apart from the fact he wasn’t a successful signing for us.

1 hour ago, Spiritof62 said:

Crazy stuff.

Or maybe some fans accept that it’s not always as simple as that and the boy had some personal issues and struggled to adjust to being away from home and away from his family. 

Would have been happy to see him given another shot but if McCann thinks we can get better in that’s fair enough

• Like 2

Adblock Detected