Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Welcome To Dens Benjamin Källman

eyeothedug

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, dblair said:

Thanks for that mate. Seems like an intelligent guy. 

But have to say honest to phuck some of those questions are absolutely cringeworthy. Who’s the female asking him questions? I’m guessing all media/newspaper reporters. “Are you going to be involved tomorrow against queen of the south” really! 

Thought the exact same thing when I watched the interview on deetv. She was terrible lol 

3 hours ago, Cornerstone said:

Don't be silly. 

Patience, The Bobby Cox, players. These are not words that go along side each other.

Unless the boy completes his first game with 100% passing completion, 100% chance conversion and 100% aerial duels won. He'll be on a hiding to nothing with some of the people around me who seem to arrive every second Saturday from a parallel universe where Dundee are a Champions League side.

and have been since 1963.

30 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

I just wonder what 21 year old International forward, Craig Wighton, thinks about all this. (and NM's comment's today saying he wants to sign 1 or 2 more in this area).  

Hopefully he’s thinking I have to up my game and have a bigger influence on games or my days are numbered.  Age can sometimes be used as an excuse. Big season for Craig IMO. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Baldee said:

Hopefully he’s thinking I have to up my game and have a bigger influence on games or my days are numbered.  Age can sometimes be used as an excuse. Big season for Craig IMO. 

Exactly. Can also work both ways though.

Kallman is a year younger and has no experience of the game here. Good luck to the lad and Craig.

It's clear why NM is still wanting to sign more forward player(s).

Adblock Detected