The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

Rate this topic

I have noticed that there is a lot of lag when posting in the previous Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19, so I have started another thread which will hopefully speed up the posting process.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 MK2.

• Like 3

I’ll kick it off, when’s Greg coming back ? 

15 minutes ago, Rosco said:

He's  off to Kilmarnock . Hopefully  he'll  be as sh*t  as he was last season . 

Greg Stewart has not agreed terms yet with Killie. Still time for us to make a move if we haven't already. Don't think he'd come back to Dens but it would certainly be a signing to excite the fans.

See the Celtic left back, are we expecting him to hit the ground running from the off?

Or will he be signed as cover only? Doesn’t have any experience by the looks of things.

7 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

See the Celtic left back, are we expecting him to hit the ground running from the off?

Or will he be signed as cover only? Doesn’t have any experience by the looks of things.

We're Dundee fans; we expect him to be at least at the Danny McGrain level immediately.

• Funny 2

That is Stewart officially signed for Killie.

Not too bothered as he's too slow now and has been sh**e for the last few years. Plus we have a better player in Deacon anyway.

Hopefully we can sign a couple more :) 

• Funny 3

14 hours ago, Rosco said:

Never

agreed not sure why he would want to play on that pitch for the majority of the season!, however I think he might have done a job, football is about confidence, and he has lacked it since his switch, he also admitted himself, he was unprofessional and put weight on last year in pre-season.

I noticed Partick signed Coudibaly (ex killie) he is a powerhouse, that is the type of player we could have done with.

Very important week for the Dark Blues.....

12 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Seems a poor deal for the Celtic player if he's been taken on as cover only.

1 hour ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Not too bothered as he's too slow now and has been sh**e for the last few years. Plus we have a better player in Deacon anyway.

Hopefully we can sign a couple more  

A couple of starts maybe then it will regularly be the bench again for GS imo.  Good player for Killie to have as an impact sub though.

The boy fae Celtic is meant to be quick and is best at left wing.

14 minutes ago, Attilio said:

A couple of starts maybe then it will regularly be the bench again for GS imo.  Good player for Killie to have as an impact sub though.

Watch this space..

I bet he will turn into the quality player he was previously for us. knowing our luck.

Tbh our club is not in a very attractive position at this moment being at the bottom of the table. I wouldn't want to join either!

2 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

In the development league?

We've got Lambert ripping it up each week in that league. Not sure how this new guy will improve us.

I'm declaring it now... he will be sh*te

1 minute ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Can certainly see him being utilised on the wing. As has already been mentioned, we have an entire midfield who want to play in the centre which makes us very narrow, leading to the sideways passing, laboured build up play. Having Miller wide left and Deacon wide right should provide the width we sorely need.

• Like 1

So this lad from Celtic reserves is supposed to just slot in to our starting 11 left back/ left wing position and become a premier league stalwart?

How many games has he played?

Not bashing but finding it hard to be positive at this current time. I feel we need experience.

4 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

So this lad from Celtic reserves is supposed to just slot in to our starting 11 left back/ left wing position and become a premier league stalwart?

How many games has he played?

Not bashing but finding it hard to be positive at this current time. I feel we need experience.

To be fair, if he comes in and warms the bench, there'll be an element of our support who criticise that with the whole "why bring him in if you ain't gonna play him?" If he does come in and NM wants to deploy him on the wing, you'd expect him to get a lot of game time when the opposition suits having wingers.

1 hour ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Hopefully we can sign a couple more  

That's the spirit JK.  It's just like when your first GF dumped you for that ugly git in 2nd year I suppose.

Not you personally JK! 

• Funny 2

14 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

To be fair, if he comes in and warms the bench, there'll be an element of our support who criticise that with the whole "why bring him in if you ain't gonna play him?" If he does come in and NM wants to deploy him on the wing, you'd expect him to get a lot of game time when the opposition suits having wingers.

Very true mate

Df4ac13735367968892689896a453e32