The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

We will only sign Calvin Miller before Friday, can't see the board giving nm much more money tbh

Yaaaasss, must be a double signing imminent!! 😝

could be a signing today press at dens about 12 o,clock unless it was the fraud squad  looking for neil for off shore  payments

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

That's the spirit JK.  It's just like when your first GF dumped you for that ugly git in 2nd year I suppose.

Not you personally JK! 

He was in 1st year and for your information it was mutual..........ok?.☹️

• Funny 2

Was reading that Crystal Palace are offering out players for loan and they will pick up all the cost, but the proviso for the club the players go to is that they must play if fit. Surely they have a striker, wide player or left back in there under 23 squads who's considerably better than what we have, let's face it I even if we have to play them regardless they can't be any worse than just now as we have no width, no decent left back and misfiring strikers so it's a win win for us 😜

Edited by bjs

3 minutes ago, bjs said:

Was reading that Crystal Palace are offering out players for loan and they will pick up all the cost, but the proviso for the club the players go to is that they must play if fit. Surely they have a striker, wide player or left back in there under 23 squads who's considerably better than what we have, let's face it I even if we have to play them regardless they can't be any worse than just now as we have no width, no decent left back and misfiring strikers so it's a win win for us 😜

well we should take levi lumeka

21 minutes ago, bjs said:

We're currently berating NM for being lazy and apparently relying on videos and agencies to recruit players. I could just see the reaction if we signed a Crystal Palace reserve with the proviso that he played every week if fit, with justification for that being that he cant be any worse. We've got a similar situation with the possible signing of the Celtic kid.

That senario, if leaked, has disaster written all over it.

• Like 1

Parrish, Kerr, O'Dea, Spence and a trialist striker playing for reserves against Hearts today. K/O 4pm.

8 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Parrish, Kerr, O'Dea, Spence and a trialist striker playing for reserves against Hearts today. K/O 4pm.

Don't think it's a striker as Henvey and Scott are playing. Maybe someone left sided at wing back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Don't think it's a striker as Henvey and Scott are playing. Maybe someone left sided at wing back.

Ok Harry. Just glanced at team and jumped in with both feet. Could it be the Celtic guy maybe?.

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Ok Harry. Just glanced at team and jumped in with both feet. Could it be the Celtic guy maybe?.

He played for Celtic reserves last night so doubt it mate

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

He played for Celtic reserves last night so doubt it mate

Cheers.👍

Can I be the first to say that the new trialist will be sh1te, assuming he joins. Maybe not straight away but he will be sh1te at some point. You heard it hear first. :lol2:

Oh, and if he doesn't join us its cos he's sh1te. :D

• Funny 1

Pretty sure it will be the young Austrian striker that's been on trial a while and played for the reserves last week tbh.

Pure Fitbaw account on Twitter saying they’ve heard Hearts have made an offer for CW33 

4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Pure Fitbaw account on Twitter saying they’ve heard Hearts have made an offer for CW33 

He should move if he wants to have a career because he's being stifled at Dens.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

And he was absent for the reserve game this afternoon. Doesn't mean anything on its own but I would have thought that he'd be getting a start there to keep his sharpness.

Just now, Prince Buster said:

He should move if he wants to have a career because he's being stifled at Dens.

Agree with that. Can’t see him ever amounting to anything at Dens but the right move could be the making of the laddie. Hearts to me seems a good fit for him.

• Like 1

I’d love to see us go for Christie on loan from Celtic instead of Miller. No idea if Miller is any good however Christie is real quality.

37 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I’d love to see us go for Christie on loan from Celtic instead of Miller. No idea if Miller is any good however Christie is real quality.

Wattie, agree he's quality, but as we can only sign one player from a club on loan then how about Miller on loan and Allan on a permanent (as I reckon Celtic would let him go), thus we've got two positions covered.

40 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Is Ross Jack not supposed to be wanting Christie for Sunderland? Although League 1, I guess they'd pick up more of his salary, which would probably suit Celtic. Asking does no harm, of course.

27 minutes ago, bjs said:

Wattie, agree he's quality, but as we can only sign one player from a club on loan then how about Miller on loan and Allan on a permanent (as I reckon Celtic would let him go), thus we've got two positions covered.

I think he’s on £8k a week so that’s a non starter mate. 

25 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Is Ross Jack not supposed to be wanting Christie for Sunderland? Although League 1, I guess they'd pick up more of his salary, which would probably suit Celtic. Asking does no harm, of course.

I just feel the club could do with the lift a signing like this would bring.

27 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Ross Jack? Now that brings back memories.

• Funny 1

If I was CW I would be off in a shot.

He would improve in a team full of pace and movement and that isn't DFC at the moment.

Edited by Spiritof62
  • Like 1