Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Pure Fitbaw account on Twitter saying they’ve heard Hearts have made an offer for CW33 

And he was absent for the reserve game this afternoon. Doesn't mean anything on its own but I would have thought that he'd be getting a start there to keep his sharpness.

37 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I’d love to see us go for Christie on loan from Celtic instead of Miller. No idea if Miller is any good however Christie is real quality.

Wattie, agree he's quality, but as we can only sign one player from a club on loan then how about Miller on loan and Allan on a permanent (as I reckon Celtic would let him go), thus we've got two positions covered.

40 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I’d love to see us go for Christie on loan from Celtic instead of Miller. No idea if Miller is any good however Christie is real quality.

Is Ross Jack not supposed to be wanting Christie for Sunderland? Although League 1, I guess they'd pick up more of his salary, which would probably suit Celtic. Asking does no harm, of course.

27 minutes ago, bjs said:

Wattie, agree he's quality, but as we can only sign one player from a club on loan then how about Miller on loan and Allan on a permanent (as I reckon Celtic would let him go), thus we've got two positions covered.

I think he’s on £8k a week so that’s a non starter mate. 

25 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Is Ross Jack not supposed to be wanting Christie for Sunderland? Although League 1, I guess they'd pick up more of his salary, which would probably suit Celtic. Asking does no harm, of course.

I just feel the club could do with the lift a signing like this would bring.

Adblock Detected