Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

TheDarkBlues

2 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Celtic fans don't rate him it seems and don't think he will make it. Never a left back in their opinion.

Hopefully he can progress here at Dundee and will be useful to have either at left back or further forward. Gives us en extra body either way.

I did say he would be announced in early afternoon and we would bring in someone else later in the day

Celtic fans don't rate anyone...

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Sure Cobra (?) said Waddell has hardly played. Might be a good idea to start a loan watch thread again?

There is one. Just realised it wasn't pinned but sorted that.

Waddell was injured going into the league campaign. He's fit again but he hasn't been able to win his place back with the defence doing fine so he's just really come on for the last few minutes of games to shore things up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

People saying it just a case of agreeing a fee with ayr

If true, can see this one happening before the deadline. Closer it gets to it, Ayr will be getting twitchy, caught between taking their last chance to cash in on him and losing their top striker with little to no time to replace him....which could see Henvey or Scott going in the other direction on loan.

I honestly think signing Shankland is a bit of a waste of money now that we've got 6 strikers still at the club. Unless both Scott and Henvey go out on loan, plus maybe another one out. Be better off going for another wide option I think. 

1 minute ago, J_Kitamirike said:

RandomGuy who is notorious for posting rubbish on the Dundee threads on p%b is the source of this.

I doubt he is coming but would love it!

Likes to make stuff up for a laugh at times.

For what it's worth, Ayr fans think thay at least one of the rejected offers the morning were from Thistle and the local press indicated it was a divisional rival.

Adblock Detected