Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, Dundeefc93 said:

could be charlie coming home

I doubt the board would sanction the money required to bring Charlie back home after bringing in Kenny Miller but like ThelegendthatisBeto I have been wrong before (but not offered to buy everyone drinks if I was).

• Funny 1

McKinnon slithers his way to Falkirk a couple of months after taking the job at Morton, and a half day after taking the team photos, and with 8 hours left in the summer transfer window. Snake move, imo. At least that what the Falkirk papers are saying - that he is leaving Morton, not the snake part, I added that as I feel he is a snake.

Edited by Stampguy
  • Funny 2

4 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

I doubt the board would sanction the money required to bring Charlie back home after bringing in Kenny Miller but like ThelegendthatisBeto I have been wrong before (but not offered to buy everyone drinks if I was).

If Charlie Adam comes home I will buy every fan in dens tomorrow a drink........... And signing emoji

• Like 1

Adblock Detected