The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Moderator Changes To the Forum.

Rate this topic

I would just like to clear up a few misconceptions regarding our moderation team.

I have had a few support tickets and private messages stating some members are not happy about the behaviour of some of our moderators, only to have it turn out that the moderators in question, weren't actually on the staff or moderation team.

To make it easier for our members to identify our moderators, there is now a red or purple border around their posts. Any members post which does not have a highlighted border around the post, in NOT a member of staff.

You can also view our Staff Page here

I have also had a few complaints regarding moderators, some of which was moderator impartiality during discussions. While a lot of the criticism has been taken onboard and we introduced some changes to the moderation guides, our moderators still have the right to express their own opinions as long as these do not conflict with our community guidelines or our moderator rules.

The views expressed by our moderators do not necessarily reflect those of the Dark Blues forum.