The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

The Forum Changes Post.

Rate this topic

I would just like to clear up any misunderstandings regarding the 'Forum Changes' Topic which I posted earlier last week.

I have had a lot of members ask why they were given a 'warning' for apparently Trolling on the forum. I would like to assure yourself and everyone else, no one was given a warning and the post was not aimed at anyone specific. If you felt that the post was directed at yourself, I can only apologise for that misunderstanding, as the post was not intended to be directed or aimed at anyone in particular. It should have been a generic message addressing some forum changes and nothing more.

Unfortunately the way that this was handled from my end was poor and not up to standard, and I accept that the wording of the post should have been written a lot differently and a lot less 'administrative or official'. I can only apologise for that.

Thank you for your time,

John