The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Server Attack: Update

Rate this topic

I am please to say that we seem to have finally got this server attack sorted. I will be honest and say that it has been a bit of a nightmare and not a lot of sleep has been got. The things you do for love! lol

The site was being attacked in a couple of different ways, hence why the forum and site were really slow. We have now implemented a lot of security changes to prevent this from happening again in the future.

During this time, there was a lot of disruption to our service, and we apologise for that but under the circumstance there wasn't a lot that we could do.

If you have any issues with the site, please let us know via the contact us or support link.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Good work, guys, I think all/most forum user realise & appreciate the workload that goes into running sites like this. The forum was a wee bit slower lately, but as I've had other sites also slowed down, assumed it was likely a network issue.

No game this Sat, you'll be able to catch up on sleep then :)  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Good work, guys, I think all/most forum user realise & appreciate the workload that goes into running sites like this. The forum was a wee bit slower lately, but as I've had other sites also slowed down, assumed it was likely a network issue.

No game this Sat, you'll be able to catch up on sleep then :)  

Thanks for taking the time to post this as it makes the work we have done over the last few days appreciated.

It was defiantly us (I hope it was or we just done a whole lot of something for nothing lol) that was slow due to the attack. We are still monitoring everything at the moment, but so far fingers crossed :)

I plan on getting a few more hours over the next few days, that for use!

Cheers,