Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Aberdeen 5 - 1 Dundee

TheDarkBlues

Dundee well and truly heavily defeated against Aberdeen at Pittodire tonight.

Aberdeen scored their first goal in the 16th minute via Cosgrave and the Big Aberdeen striker scored again in the 44th minute.

Aberdeen made in 3 - 0 just after the second half started when Considine score in the 55th minute. McLean made it 4 - 0  in the 56th minute and Considine made it 5 on the 56th minute.

Calvin Miller got a consolation goal in the 68th minute.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

A tragic performance with few exceptions. I left early. Very early. Soul destroying inept and thoroughly sickening performance. Caught the earlier train only good thing about this trip. What a waste of time and money. I'm due an apology. We all are. Absolutely sh*t. 

Just now, Dens Bound Rhino said:

We looked tired all over the park. Never picked a decent forward pass all night, really has set us back this performance. Things were looking up but this will give st mirren a massive boost. 

Nail on the head there. It's @WeighorstsWang's worst nightmare. That was hoofball tonight. Exactly the sort of stuff we weren't doing against Rangers.

Genuinely looked like a cup game and we were 2 divisions below Aberdeen tonight. Lads humping it anywhere and the front/wide lads just chasing lost causes. 

I'd call it clueless but it wasn't that good to be honest.

• Like 1

That was men against infants ,as bad a performance as you'll see in top league football  . Can't believe we can defend so well against Rangers then give away 8 goals in 2 games of which the own goal was probably the least embarrassing for the defence and keeper . Thought we'd turned a corner too but just as bad as ever, gutted

Just now, Zico said:

That was men against infants ,as bad a performance as you'll see in top league football  . Can't believe we can defend so well against Rangers then give away 8 goals in 2 games of which the own goal was probably the least embarrassing for the defence and keeper . Thought we'd turned a corner too but just as bad as ever, gutted

I think we need to watch the Rangers game again.

We looked thoroughly dodgy defensively until Ralph got sent off and we went, basically, six across the back. With a flat back 4 they were getting runners through us all the time. 

5 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Kamara looks like he wants to be somewhere else. If we can get money, we should take it and rebuild that midfield.  We could do with rebuilding the defence as well. 

I thought the defence was starting to look fairly solid. How wrong could I be. Leaking goals all over the shop. Send innes and Boyle back, recall waddell and find a decent centre back to partner him. Get a winger or 2 and a striker for when miller is out of puff. Just play Hamilton and parish to save having to find another f**cking keeper!! Jim Mac will be busy in January 

Edit to add an attacking midfielder and a decent defensive mid too, basically a whole new team ☹️☹️

Edited by Dens Bound Rhino

11 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

Quoting myself from the match thread...

Worth mentioning that Kamara was every bit as bad in the 2nd half as Spence was in the 1st.

Looks like a laddie trying not to get injured. Second to everything, challenging for nothing, game passing him by. Utterly unimpressed. 

Sounds like Kamara knows he is away in January, if we can even get 250k for him it can be used to bring in 3 or 4 good players who will hopefully have the fight and desire to try and keep us in the league. 

Adblock Detected