The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Budgem said:

A la Meekings at McDiarmid!? 😞

Honestly ducking infruriating! A minute before half time and we have managed to keep them out and he go and gifts them a goal. 😡

1 minute ago, Dblair said:

Honestly ducking infruriating! A minute before half time and we have managed to keep them out and he go and gifts them a goal. 😡

It's why we are where we are.

Been absolutely battered first half. Wave after wave of Celtic attack. Lucky to only be 1-0.

Need to do much better when we have the ball. Kallman needs to hold the ball up better. 

Oh and that commentator on deetv can gtf also. Brutal 🙈

2-0..game was over.. but, now it's definitely over...just a matter of trying to keep the score down..

Edited by Napper

I agree the commentator is bad and here is the reason, he almost sounds like a Celtic supporter, praising them. Usually if we get the home team commentator ( there coverage)they are slanted to their team (for obvious reasons). Sorry but I don’t care about Celtic history or Celtic players

• Like 2

Nabi off Lambert on.

My heart goes out to the young lad. He seems to just about only get on in these hopeless causes. Nabi is a waste of a shirt.  

Sorry to say boys buts it's game over for us this season. We wont beat livi or saints in the next two games. NMs poor recruitment in the summer has destroyed this club and that idiot Nelms letting him do is just as bad

• Like 1

Just now, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Sorry to say boys buts it's game over for us this season. We wont beat livi or saints in the next two games. NMs poor recruitment in the summer has destroyed this club and that idiot Nelms letting him do is just as bad

Yep let’s still blame McCann.

If anyone doesn’t think McIntyre is a joke of a manager for these tactics and team selection then just continue to blame McCann.

6 points needed in next 2 games 

1 minute ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

What did you expect when our half of our alleged first team players can't even make the bench?

That shows you how poor the recruitment has been and is an absolute disgrace that McCann was allowed to bring in this utter dross.

I do not blame McIntyre at all for these results. I feel sorry for him having to work with this group of pro footballers.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, J_Kitamirike said:

What did you expect when our half of our alleged first team players can't even make the bench?

That shows you how poor the recruitment has been and is an absolute disgrace that McCann was allowed to bring in this utter dross.

I do not blame McIntyre at all for these results. I feel sorry for him having to work with this group of pro footballers.

Excalty, mcintyre has no options. We were gonna get beat today anyway but it's the manner of the defeats. The January window won't do much good when we dont beat livi or saints. 

6 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

If anyone doesn’t think McIntyre is a joke of a manager for these tactics and team selection then just continue to blame McCann.

6 points needed in next 2 games 

If the past couple of managers had bested Celtic at Celtic Park on a regular basis then maybe we could say McIntyre has done an awful job today but the reality is that this rot set in a long time ago.

Like you mate, I never saw McIntyre as the saviour, but I'll give him a transfer window before I lay the same amount of blame at his doorstep as I do at McCann and Nelms'. 

Agree regarding tactics though. The way we set up at PittordrIe was abysmal. 

1 minute ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Excalty, mcintyre has no options. We were gonna get beat today anyway but it's the manner of the defeats. The January window won't do much good when we dont beat livi or saints. 

I agree, he has said it himself before the game. There is absolutely no depth in the squad.

Although it will mean paying off players, I can honestly see, Nabi, Elton, Moussa, Mendy, Madianga, Boyle, Inniss and possibly Spence all leaving in Jan.

He's not had much choice but to play Nabi today for example and he was subbed after 60 mins.

The writing has been on the wall for us since the early part of last season. McCann was given far too much time and it was wilful neglect by Nelms not to sack him at the end of last season. McIntyre has had to work with the dross McCann has left us with. Here’s hoping he can magic up some players in the transfer window