Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 0 - 0 Livingston

TheDarkBlues

1 hour ago, Dondeh said:

What's up with Woods?. O'Dea needing to rest his injury and Kusunga with a (long term?), hamstring problem. 3 of JM's first choice picks.

Not good. January cannot come quick enough.

Woods injured in warm up. Kamara a late replacement so yes maybe Kamar wa on bench due to fitNess. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
24 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

If you hadn't gave the game away before then you definitely have now. Total p*ss take of a post and a poor fishing attempt.🙄

I can assure you I don’t have a game and  you may think it’s a pisstake but it’s my opinion and unlike people praying McIntyre is the answer I can assure you no matter who he signs his limitations will come through.

2 hours ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Absolutely shocking performance. Kamara clearly not fit, McGowan exposed because of this and we gave away the midfield by playing 4-4-2. 

To think some people in this thread wanted Kallman up top before Miller. 

Totally dominated in both halves, Livis tactics, which are nothing new, caused havoc. Almost pished myself when Boyle got MoM, boy got roasted today.

Thankfully they went down to 10 men due to ODea playacting otherwise we were losing that game.

After today the only conclusion you can come to is things don't look promising and I don't expect January to change anything. Our stats last Saturday against Celtic tells it all. Bain did not dirty his shorts and came off at the end with not a hair out of place.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dondeh said:

The guys on Sportsound are saying (in their opinion), JM needs 6 players to sort the team out.

While I admit we are poor, I really hope JM goes for quality, rather than quantity. 

I know Jan transfer not easy to get quality, but I'd much rather we got 2 really good players in, rather than 6 average ones. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FanDee said:

Don't know what people expect being honest,think they are blinded by the name Livingston. This is the team that gave hearts 5,could have beaten hibs. Beat rangers and drew with Celtic. But we expected to win after 3 humpings? 

Livingston are just as bad as us...don't let their home record kid you on 23 points at home 7 away without that disgrace of a plastic pitch they'd be down right in the relegation fight....having said that any game we don't lose is a bonus in my eyes.

5 minutes ago, Ando1893 said:

While I admit we are poor, I really hope JM goes for quality, rather than quantity. 

I know Jan transfer not easy to get quality, but I'd much rather we got 2 really good players in, rather than 6 average ones. 

I honestly think that 6 journeymen would improve this squad. We need reliable options when our first pick starting 11 are injured or having an off day. Right now we're relying on certain players too much and we don't have replacements. 2 quality signing's won't solve our problems imo.

15 minutes ago, Ando1893 said:

What I took from the discussion was that 6 'quality' players are required. 

ie

6 players in key positions that are better than the ones there right now.

Certainly NOT any old 6 players to make up numbers, for sure.

Edited by Dondeh

Adblock Detected