Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 0 - 0 Livingston

TheDarkBlues

2 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

I would edit that mate it could lead to a ban.

I wasn't there today - and I won't be on Saturday but what I will say is.. from what I have seen since he arrived, we run about a bit more but the standard of football is every bit as bad as it was before. I'd actually say it was worse, nobody looks even remotely comfortable on the ball now. It's all about being direct and getting it as far away from our own goal as often as possible.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

. It's all about being direct and getting it as far away from our own goal as often as possible.

Good... McCann had our defenders trying to play like baresi on the edge of our box...imo a defender is never a football player and his job is just to get the ball as far away from our goal as possible....pretty to watch....no..... effective..yes

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

And this is exactly why Scottish football is where it is.

Without wanting to derail the topic too much .... Scottish football is where it is because we stopped doing what we were good at ie hard to beat and getting stuck in  and tried to copy the Dutch,Spanish way of playing 

• Like 2

Adblock Detected