The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

The January 2019 Transfer Window Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Depends where you do your searching. If it's Wiki you've used then that's why your getting close to 400.

Tigers had a few! Clubs as well

What does everyone reckon we still need to sign then?

I'd say -

1x CB (If O'Dea is staying) but more than likely 2x CBs

2x CMs (preferably one attacking with a bit of skill)

1x RB

Chances of bringing in 5 signings in a week without moving any of the dross on?

How many can we bring in without moving anyone on?

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16

Dundee Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Andreas Hadenius on loan until the end of the season.

The 27 year old Swedish midfielder who can also play in defence signs from Halmstad BK in his homeland.

Andreas has played all of his football in Sweden. Starting his professional career with IFK Norrköping he moved to IF Syvia on loan initially before making the move permanent.

He then moved on to IFK Varnamo before moving back to Syvia.

Andreas then spent three seasons back with Norrköping before joining Halmstad last year.

4 minutes ago, Blueboy said:

Dundee Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Andreas Hadenius on loan until the end of the season.

The 27 year old Swedish midfielder who can also play in defence signs from Halmstad BK in his homeland.

Andreas has played all of his football in Sweden. Starting his professional career with IFK Norrköping he moved to IF Syvia on loan initially before making the move permanent.

He then moved on to IFK Varnamo before moving back to Syvia.

Andreas then spent three seasons back with Norrköping before joining Halmstad last year.

I can't be the only one that read that as he went to Syria on loan at the first take?

Andreas welcome to Dundee can't be any worse than we have. But you do sound like a nm target and player prove me wrong

13 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I can't be the only one that read that as he went to Syria on loan at the first take?

Just as well his name isn't Andreas Jihadenius

5 hours ago, Dundeefc93 said:

Andreas welcome to Dundee can't be any worse than we have. But you do sound like a nm target and player prove me wrong

I’m sure his first misplaced path will have you spitting feathers.

You say he sounds like a NM type signing. Care to elaborate? You’ve never seen him play.

Welcome to Dens Andreas. What’s your bird like?😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 19seventyone said:

I’m sure his first misplaced path will have you spitting feathers.

You say he sounds like a NM type signing. Care to elaborate? You’ve never seen him play.

Welcome to Dens Andreas. What’s your bird like?😀

Thats because he has always been a sub when i went to watch him ?  She got good pair balls on her