Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Craig Curran

Mr Sensible

When I heard we were in for Curran, I kidney believe it. Our midfield is down to the bare bones so if he's willing to knuckle down and shoulder some responsibility, he can muscle his way into the starting XI. I just hope he's got the stomach for the battle. 

• Funny 2

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

When I heard we were in for Curran, I kidney believe it. Our midfield is down to the bare bones so if he's willing to knuckle down and shoulder some responsibility, he can muscle his way into the starting XI. I just hope he's got the stomach for the battle. 

This post makes you sound so bloody vein.

• Funny 3

Just now, Barrington Smith said:

If true and we sign him,please give him a chance. Dabs are bound to say that he is sh**e,they said that about Tommy Coyne too and we know how that turned out.

McIntyre knows and trusts this player and he surely cannot be worse than we already have 

United fans want Goodwillie and the Albert the groundsmen back......says it all. 

I think we worry too much about how players got on at other clubs. Sometimes a player is a bad fit for a club, sometimes he doesn't get on with the manager or is played out of position.

Dees were outraged when we signed Nade but he ended up being a fans' favourite so we just need to wait and see with Curran.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

Adblock Detected