Jump to content
The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

All the Best Marcus Haber

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Curran doesn't have a great goalscoring record so it looks like you're going to be disappointed.

Probably 100% better than Haber though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Eyeothedug said:

Probably 100% better than Haber though

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I personally have no axe to grind with any ex-players based on their ability. I think it's counterproductive to sl*g off any player (there's one or two exceptions), whether they be current players or ex-players. 

I agree.

Apart from Haber, he thoroughly deserves every ounce of written wrath I virtually send his direction. ;)

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I agree.

Apart from Haber, he thoroughly deserves every ounce of written wrath I virtually send his direction.

 

Trying to set me up again?.🤔

The exceptions for me being Scott, Robertson, Novo, Dodds and to a lesser extent Bain. Nothing whatsoever to do with their ability though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Novo

You might be interested in the stories going about regarding him in that case. If youve got Twitter, give him a wee search. 

Edited by WeighorstsWang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

You might be interested in the stories going about regarding him in that case. If youve got Twitter, give him a wee search. 

Not really too interested in Novo, I just remember he gave us the GIFUY after signing for his boyhood, ahem, heroes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

You might be interested in the stories going about regarding him in that case. If youve got Twitter, give him a wee search. 

That's a pretty shocking statement his girlfriend posted on Twitter.

I'm no fan of Novo but I don't see why his alcohol issues should be used as a stick to beat him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Trying to set me up again?.🤔

The exceptions for me being Scott, Robertson, Novo, Dodds and to a lesser extent Bain. Nothing whatsoever to do with their ability though.

Paul Dixon should be on that list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haber set to sign for Pacific FC (Canada), a club founded in 2018. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Haber set to sign for Pacific FC (Canada), a club founded in 2018. 

Interesting. So he's going home for the first ever Canadian Premier League season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cobra said:

Interesting. So he's going home for the first ever Canadian Premier League season.

They’re sh**e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing

    0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.