Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

All the Best Marcus Haber

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
19 hours ago, Eyeothedug said:

He was a couldn't be bothered dead average striker in a poor team.

Totally disagree. When Haber was fit and on his game he was a great asset and his hold up play and dragging the team up the park was probably the reason we avoided relegation the season he signed. Just because he wasn’t banging in goals every week and wasn’t always pleasant on the eye doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good asset.

A fit and motivated Haber would be one of the first names on Jim McIntyre’s team sheer every week. Jut a shame his back appears to be completely fucked. 

14 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Totally disagree. When Haber was fit and on his game he was a great asset and his hold up play and dragging the team up the park was probably the reason we avoided relegation the season he signed. Just because he wasn’t banging in goals every week and wasn’t always pleasant on the eye doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good asset.

A fit and motivated Haber would be one of the first names on Jim McIntyre’s team sheer every week. Jut a shame his back appears to be completely fucked. 

Dundee's lose will no doubt be a Milan catwalk's gain.

7063ff8991ed1a2c45a1b7bc7304669a.jpg?fit

9 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I notice the Haber has been very complimentary towards us in the press. If we've really nothing good to say about him then it's probably better to say nothing.

I personally think on his game he was a joy to watch. The DAB game was a masterclass in how to single handedly bully an oppositions defence.

Totally agree. A lot of people don’t like his style of play but I love watching a big target man hold up and bully the centre halves for 90 minutes. He put in a masterclass that night. 

Love a Willie Falconer type target man. 

20 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I notice the Haber has been very complimentary towards us in the press. If we've really nothing good to say about him then it's probably better to say nothing.

Not having a go but is this standard to be set for everyone who talks well of the club after they've left regardless if they're anygood at their job or not? 

39 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Ok well I disagree. All he could do was hold up play! A striker in this league needs a hell of a lot more than that. He couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards and didn't even bother to press the ball. A very very incomplete player. Glad he has gone. Hopefully Curran will work a lot harder, hold the ball up AND actually hit that barn door. 

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Not having a go but is this standard to be set for everyone who talks well of the club after they've left regardless if they're anygood at their job or not? 

I personally have no axe to grind with any ex-players based on their ability. I think it's counterproductive to sl*g off any player (there's one or two exceptions), whether they be current players or ex-players. 

5 minutes ago, Eyeothedug said:

Ok well I disagree. All he could do was hold up play! A striker in this league needs a hell of a lot more than that. He couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards and didn't even bother to press the ball. A very very incomplete player. Glad he has gone. Hopefully Curran will work a lot harder, hold the ball up AND actually hit that barn door. 

Curran doesn't have a great goalscoring record so it looks like you're going to be disappointed.

4 minutes ago, Eyeothedug said:

The season he was injury free and playing every week he averaged 1 in 3 which for a striker at our level is decent. 

Just because he wasn’t pacey and beating three players at a time people don’t think he was an asset. That season we had really difficulty going forward and getting players into attacking positions but that changed overnight when he signed. As soon as he was up top his hold up play was excellent and his ability to to hold the ball dragged the team up the park and allowed the midfield to get forward into attacking positions and we had struggled with that all season. He was never going to be a player who pressed the ball as that wasn’t part of his game but I don’t think it’s up for debate that the Fit Haber that played for us that season would walk into this Dundee team. 

Adblock Detected