The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Scottish Cup  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dundee play a full-strength team in the cup?

• Yes, we want to go all the way
    • No, survival is all that matters
  2. 2. How far do you think Dundee will go?

12 hours ago, Cobra said:

A1rhvX0.jpg

Hartley in heels?

• Funny 3

Weel Harry, I hope the plan comes to fruition for the reasons already mentioned.

I use the sub-titles on TV all the time as I am a bit hard of hearing. This is not so

good for watching/listening to a football commentary. When it's a Scottish game

which usually has Scotish commentator, the subtitles are there as back-up. When

it's an English game I'm no fussed whether eh hear/see/understand them or no :)

2 hours ago, cookie said:

Hartley in heels?

Probably his "New Look"....Trying to develop, his his more softer & caring feminine side :wub:

(But we awe ken whar that might lead) Has anyone ever saw Tommy Wright on a night oot ;)

Partick ahead at Tynecastle through Scott McDonald.

Hearts level already. Ikpeazu.

Clare penalty has Hearts heading for semi-final v Inverness. Scary to think that it was 16 years ago we were at Hampden to play ICT in the semis.

Kane Hemmings has just scored for League Two basement boys Notts County. His career hasn't exactly flourished since he was banging in the goals for Dundee.

2 minutes ago, Budgem said:

Oh dear Glen!!

Yeah that was a shocker.

Since he was showered with praise by Gerrard he cost Rangers two points in the league and has now gifted Aberdeen the opener in the cup. Maybe it's gone to his head.

• Like 1

Kamara reminds me of Hendry a bit in that he goes from the sublime to the ridiculous. Curiously neither Celtic nor Rangers seemed overly concerned by alarming lapses by the pair of them when they played in dark blue.

Wait a minute though, it was going to be an old firm semi final, they said so on TV at the draw.

Rangers seemed very pleased with themselves after f**cking us about in the transfer window. Good to see their season in ruins.

22 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Good to see their season in ruins.

All thanks to Neil McCann, cheers Neil 😂

“They have taken him to a level where, with all due respect, he is ready to play for Rangers"

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

Kamara reminds me of Hendry a bit in that he goes from the sublime to the ridiculous. Curiously neither Celtic nor Rangers seemed overly concerned by alarming lapses by the pair of them when they played in dark blue.

Reberting to type.

That was exactly what he was doing at Dens as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Wait a minute though, it was going to be an old firm semi final, they said so on TV at the draw.

Aye, I noticed they made a point of mentioning the possibility of an OF semi, maybe a bit petty but it does boil my piss that this is pandered too at such a basic level. Hey ho.....

58e.gif

well done Aberdeen and to think if we'd have beaten queens we'd then had have to beaten Aberdeen,rangers then celtic to get to the final …...good ane.

It seems if you leave Dens on bad terms you're a dud. Kamara has been MOTM nearly every game for Rangers. One poor night he's 'reverting to type'. 

Scott Bain is in the Scotland squad, Celtic #1 and about to win the league. "No as good as he thinks he is" 

Jack Henry, the worst out the three, got us a transfer fee now struggles to get a game yet folk were clambering to get him back. Even though we were selling goals left, right and centre when he was here. 

Baffling. 

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

It seems if you leave Dens on bad terms you're a dud. Kamara has been MOTM nearly every game for Rangers. One poor night he's 'reverting to type'. 

Scott Bain is in the Scotland squad, Celtic #1 and about to win the league. "No as good as he thinks he is" 

Jack Henry, the worst out the three, got us a transfer fee now struggles to get a game yet folk were clambering to get him back. Even though we were selling goals left, right and centre when he was here. 

Baffling. 

I have had similar thoughts, it seems we can be a right petty bunch, who'd have thunk it. :lol2:

2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Baffling. 

Kamara did not exactly ‘bust a gut’ for us this season up to the beginning of the 2019 January transfer window preferring to go through the motions of the pitch.

4 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Baffling. 

I used the reverting to type phrase, because that pass last night summed up Kamara's disinterested 'form' for us this season. The lad couldn't have cared less about us this season whatsoever. He worked up his move and packed his case long before that deal was finalised. I don't wish him any ill, but I sure don't wish him well either at one of three Scottish clubs I enjoy seeing getting beat. And I certainly don't feel the need to laud his every move at Rangers. 

I've never celebrated Bain's departure and was baffled by his treatment by a section of our support and the hate they now have for him because he didn't just put up with being abused by a few folk from the stands - and neither he should have.

Hendry I'm on record as saying was McCann's best piece of business. How he got that fee from Celtic for a bang average defender I'll never know. I certainly wasn't clamouring for his return, but he'd still be a huge upgrade on most if not all of our current CBs.

• Like 2

Aye, it wasn't aimed at you specifically BB. More of an observation of the fan base (certainly on here) as a whole. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Aye, it wasn't aimed at you specifically BB. More of an observation of the fan base (certainly on here) as a whole

Aye whit happened WW to the Guid All Days When we could tak oot awe oor venom/poison on Fellow-Forum Posters on here?

For every plus, there is surely a minus. Noo we turn, oor anger, on past DFC players. This forum noo is far too weel moderated :tears:

Oh how eh miss  the focused hatred, fights, personal insults, feuds, fights on here o' the guid auld days. We need scapegoats :explode:

No offence meant to anyone.... I'M JUST PASSING THE TIME HERE (HAVERIN') ON A VERY QUIET FORUM THIS MORNING:chaplin:

• Funny 1