Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scottish Cup

Cobra

Scottish Cup  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dundee play a full-strength team in the cup?

• Yes, we want to go all the way
    • No, survival is all that matters
  2. 2. How far do you think Dundee will go?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

You couldnt sub 5 

We're not going to have five players downing tools. Moussa always gives 100% for a start.

I just want to see a bit of rotation. McGowan is going to be a key player in the middle on his return to his old club Hamilton (he was the match winner in the game there that saved our season a couple of years back). He needs to be fully rested for a start. O'Dea is another who we need to be 100%. Kenny Miller another.

We've got a squad and we need to use it.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

We're not going to have five players downing tools. Moussa always gives 100% for a start.

I just want to see a bit of rotation. McGowan is going to be a key player in the middle on his return to his old club Hamilton (he was the match winner in the game there that saved our season a couple of years back). He needs to be fully rested for a start. O'Dea is another who we need to be 100%. Kenny Miller another.

We've got a squad and we need to use it.

We havent got a squad because the utter dross mcann signed like  Mendy,Elton, Moussa  etc arent fit to wear our shirt...

Hopefully Mcgowan is nowhere near our starting line up at Hamilton, cause if he is then we havent made signings we desperately need in the middle of the park.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Boys like Mendy, Elton, Madianga and Moussa  are finished with the club...

They put zero effort in training...

FFS a tuesday night in Dumfries with those wage thieves in the team doesnt bear thinking about.

Surely JM would have given them a chance when he came in?.

By all accounts the training is more intense under JM (at least Gowser has confirmed this afaik).  Perhaps they never matched up to his and Ross Hughes standard?.

Edited by Dondeh

59 minutes ago, Ranking Roger said:

Maybe Dodds was the brains of the organisation.

If that was true, would those who wrote letters to Nelms threatening returned season tickets and boycotts etc if big ears was brought in - now reluctantly accept him if he was brought in at any point in the future? 

I hated what Dodds done in 2010/11.

I gave him pelters a couple of times when he returned in the away dugout over the last few seasons.

I was against him returning when McIntyre was appointed because of what he done and it would be too divisive.

Now? Couldn't really care less tbh.

Club's in a desperate position having the nightmare of all nightmares seasons and anything that could improve us should be considered.

McIntyre and Dodds had a pretty horrible start to their time at County (W2 D6 L13) even though they had been left a decent team that included Liam Boyce and Jackson Irvine.

McIntyre's record so far without Dodds hasn't been great (W1 D5 L8) but he has had to take over a pretty shambolic squad.

My point is I really don't think Billy Dodds is the answer to our problems.

2 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Say we play a team of kids and get a 8-0 9-0...what does that say about our club?

Then we lose to Hamilton anyway with a "rested squad"

Play the strongest available team in both matches...

The day we want to lose in cup games is the day to put the ball away.

We don't want to field a team of kids but we can play fringe players and maybe even those that JM deems surplus to requirements. There's probably not much merit in running our 39yr old top scorer into the ground for example, with key games in the league to come. We could probably field a competitive team, still capable of winning the game, whilst resting a couple of key men. The only benefits in beating QOS will be a rare win and a cash boost from the Dons game. sh**e to lose but the league is more important.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected