Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Queen of the South

Cobra

Dundee v Queen of the South  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Queens?

• A comprehensive win
    • A narrow win
    • A draw and a replay
    • A miserable defeat

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Well today I would give it a real go, go out to attack them and try and put then on the back foot. My team would be...

Seing

Kerr, Innis, Kusunga, Ralph.  

Woods, McGowan

Dales

C.Curran, Miller, Nelson

Subs..Parish, J.Curran, Jeffries, Moore, Scott, Moussa, Kharl

If Kusunga isn’t fit the Jeffries starts.

Basically it’s a 4-2-1-3 but could be a 4-2-4 or if Nelson and Curran tuck in it’s a 4-5-1.

Whichever I think we have to go on the front foot and put qos on the back foot and get at them.

2 hours ago, Bjs said:

Well today I would give it a real go, go out to attack them and try and put then on the back foot. My team would be...

Seing

Woods, McGowan

Dales

C.Curran, Miller, Nelson

Basically it’s a 4-2-1-3 but could be a 4-2-4 or if Nelson and Curran tuck in it’s a 4-5-1.

Whichever I think we have to go on the front foot and put qos on the back foot and get at them.

I always summarise all that to ataackkkkkkkk!

3 hours ago, Bjs said:

Seing

Woods, McGowan

Dales

C.Curran, Miller, Nelson

I would go with your pick, if we had a more mobile centre two holding midfielders, don't think our two would last 90 minutes, having to do all the grafting, that's required with this formation.  It would be good to see an entertaining and  attacking looking team at Dens for a change though, it's a Cup game so lets go with it. Got told from someone from Dens that in a bounce game yesterday, the young lad Nelson looked extremely good, scoring Three and put himself about quite a bit, don't know if it was 1st team v 2nd team or any other opposition, but he was meant to look far superior to any McCan'ts forwards apart from Kenny Miller.

Adblock Detected