Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Head of Youth Development

Ferry pub crawl

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

What does that mean for McPake? Does Wright replace him or will they be working alongside each other?

McPake was running the under 18s and the academy below that as 'Head of Professional Programme' and has been working on getting all of his badges sorted.

He was only running the youth academy as an interim appointment so I think we can take it as him going back to his normal role, unless we hear anything further.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I was under the impression that when Boyle vacated the Head of Youth role to become Assistant Manager, McPake moved into that role. Wright appears to have been appointed to that role now, so will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I'm not 100% sure on that, I've saw it posted somewhere but I've not saw it anywhere official. Gary Ogilvie takes the U18's and sometimes the reserves as well I think. He's often assisted by Cammy and O'Dea is involved in the youth coaching too. With Boyle promoted to the first team and Davies rumoured to have been employed as a player coach I'm not sure where McPake fits in.

7 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'm not 100% sure on that, I've saw it posted somewhere but I've not saw it anywhere official. Gary Ogilvie takes the U18's and sometimes the reserves as well I think. He's often assisted by Cammy and O'Dea is involved in the youth coaching too. With Boyle promoted to the first team and Davies rumoured to have been employed as a player coach I'm not sure where McPake fits in.

McPake still listed as U18s boss on official, with Boyle as Head of Youth. Like Harry said, McPake moved into Boyle's role on an interim basis, but I saw recently that he'd brought in Gary Irvine and Kevin McNaughton to work in the academy, so assumed he was a bit more than just a temp fix.

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'm pretty sure Davies isn't a player/coach. That come from one of these junk Twitter accounts that just tries to guess stories. I'm sure he might help on that front like Cammy and O'Dea but there's been nothing reputable to suggest he'll have an official role.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

McPake still listed as U18s boss on official, with Boyle as Head of Youth. Like Harry said, McPake moved into Boyle's role on an interim basis, but I saw recently that he'd brought in Gary Irvine and Kevin McNaughton to work in the academy, so assumed he was a bit more than just a temp fix.

Again I've saw it being posted by a supporter that McPake was responsible for these appointments. There's been nothing official though to suggest that this is indeed the case.

3 minutes ago, Harry94 said:

I'm pretty sure Davies isn't a player/coach. That come from one of these junk Twitter accounts that just tries to guess stories. I'm sure he might help on that front like Cammy and O'Dea but there's been nothing reputable to suggest he'll have an official role.

Kinda adds fuel to my point that. There's been loads of stuff posted/reported all over social media that may or not be factual. It would be nice, from an interest point of view, to get more info on what the set up actually is.

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Again I've saw it being posted by a supporter that McPake was responsible for these appointments. There's been nothing official though to suggest that this is indeed the case.

Mcpake alluded to as much in the deetv video behind the scenes with him and the 18s. He said something along the lines of, he’d been allowed to bring in his own people

• Like 1

Adblock Detected