The Dark Blues
Islaydarkblue

FAO Reverend Lovejoy

Rate this topic

Hi Rev,

As soon as I saw your post about you receiving an email from a fake DFCSS account I immediately contacted Ian Baird secretary of DFCSS by email on [email protected]

Ian does not post on forums. He asked me to contact you and he will try to get this matter resolved. 

Therefore I suggest that you email Ian Baird at [email protected] with the details of your fake DFCSS account. 

Some posters on this forum already know who I am but for the record I am an official volunteer for DFCSS with my remit being banking and fundraising with my appointment being notified to the DFCSS members at the 2018 AGM. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

Hi Rev,

As soon as I saw your post about you receiving an email from a fake DFCSS account I immediately contacted Ian Baird secretary of DFCSS by email on [email protected]

Ian does not post on forums. He asked me to contact you and he will try to get this matter resolved. 

Therefore I suggest that you email Ian Baird at [email protected] with the details of your fake DFCSS account. 

Some posters on this forum already know who I am but for the record I am an official volunteer for DFCSS with my remit being banking and fundraising with my appointment being notified to the DFCSS members at the 2018 AGM. 

Cheers, I will email him tonight after work.👍

19 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Cheers, I will email him tonight after work.👍

Hi Rev,

I will let Ian know that you will contact him this evening. 

• Like 1

Hi Islay,

I've attempted to email Ian Baird but the email keeps being rejected. Apparently the system he's using doesn't support the UTF-8 character set.😕 I'm totally stumped as this is beyond my level of technical knowledge on these type of things. 

32 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Hi Islay,

I've attempted to email Ian Baird but the email keeps being rejected. Apparently the system he's using doesn't support the UTF-8 character set.😕 I'm totally stumped as this is beyond my level of technical knowledge on these type of things. 

Hi Rev,

I will copy and paste this topic including your latest post and email it to Ian. I do not know what UTF-8 character set is. I am certainly not a internet whiz kid. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

Hi Rev,

I will copy and paste this topic including your latest post and email it to Ian. I do not know what UTF-8 character set is. I am certainly not a internet whiz kid. 

If this does not work then you could send me a personal message and we can take it from there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Hi Islay,

Rev, send me a PM with the details & I'll copy the text into an email to Ian. 

• Like 2

Just now, WoodStein said:

Hi WoodStein,

That would ideal if Rev could send you a PM with the details and you email everything to Ian. 

Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated. 

15 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Will do. I'm at work so it'll be sometime tonight, 8ish.

• Like 1