Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hearts V Dundee

Cobra

Hearts v Dundee  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee visit Tynecastle?

2 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

Sorry to hear that Gedee - hope it's all on the way back to normal service, with the Dees and your own stuff.  

Hi HK ... It's right that we should all be honest & true to ourselves. And I usually respect the opinions of all posters on here. And how they present themselves.

But sometimes, as late (when I'm no quite feeling a 100%) some of the cutting & comments, although not directed at me, I feel do little to add cheer to my life.

Positivity, a sense o' daftness & fun, whereby eh dinnae have to tak mehsel all others too seriously is how eh get through life. Mind a win fae DFC helps a lot.

(Applications for New Members to the Happy Clappy Club are presently suspended)

We have now reached maximum numbers. Apologies to those on Waiting List:chaplin:

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

Hope things are good with you and yours mate, all the best and look after they tomatoes;)

Thanks Chomp ... For your thoughts & kind comments.

I knew there was something seriously wrong with me, when Mrs G, decided over the Christmas period to reinstate my Pocket Money.

& even that did little to lift my gloom & dark despondency. Reintroducing the weekly "beatings" I must admit did help to lift my spirits.

But even I can stand only so much pain. On the Tomato Front normally I sow the seeds around now in Hot Propagator. This not only

gives them a "head start" it usually lifts my spirits & confidence (knowing I'm a wee bit ahead) However, this time I made the mistake

of reading the forum & found myself in an ongoing-never- ending "debate/discussion" as to what was the coldest month...Jan or Feb :wacko:

Think it was just about then I reached breaking point, as far as the Forum was concerned...Now recovered But tom seeds still in packet.

• Funny 1

17 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Thanks Chomp ... For your thoughts & kind comments.

I knew there was something seriously wrong with me, when Mrs G, decided over the Christmas period to reinstate my Pocket Money.

& even that did little to lift my gloom & dark despondency. Reintroducing the weekly "beatings" I must admit did help to lift my spirits.

But even I can stand only so much pain. On the Tomato Front normally I sow the seeds around now in Hot Propagator. This not only

gives them a "head start" it usually lifts my spirits & confidence (knowing I'm a wee bit ahead) However, this time I made the mistake

of reading the forum & found myself in an ongoing-never- ending "debate/discussion" as to what was the coldest month...Jan or Feb :wacko:

Think it was just about then I reached breaking point, as far as the Forum was concerned...Now recovered But tom seeds still in packet.

You'll get your mojo back mate. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Judging by Saturday, the supporters certainly are. 

At £20 and coming not long after Christmas there was always going to be a poor crowd. Michelin held a big meeting on Saturday too that was well represented by the workforce. There was more than a few Dee's who'd have been at the game otherwise, including myself. I know theres a good number from work going through tomorrow after missing Saturday. 4th round cup games are never really great crowds anyway.

8 hours ago, Gedee said:

Hi Abernethy ' ... (Thanks for the comment above) It's true my posts have been few & far between in the past few weeks/months.

Although this has been mainly around personal & private reasons (with certainly a few health issues thrown into the mix) And with

the current catastrophic form DFC has been enduring this season, coming on to the forum to lift my spirits or for even get back that

wee smile has no been the answer (No surprisingly in these times some, posters are a might "touchy") Meanwhile "Mon the Dee":chaplin:

Sorry to hear you’ve not been too well Gedee! Wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing more from you when you feel up for it, you dinna have to worry too much about the tomato crop at least with that tea leaf Holty now reaping the crops over in Cyprus! All the best.😜👍

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

If we don't make any signing's prior to the game and presuming Kamara doesn't play I can see us going 1 up and trying to pack the midfield. Not a massive amount of options though.

Well il get the back packers on standby just incase  you want to pack it ?

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

On 21/01/2019 at 09:39, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Maybe Tommy should do that for JM....read other fans forums!

Tommy's too busy reading this forum, Pie And Bovril and Dundee Mad then running to John Nelms and telling him what people are saying about him.

Believe me.

Then of course there's the pointless signing emojis he needs to send out.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Adblock Detected