Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Motherwell

Cobra

Dundee v Motherwell  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts for Saturday?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Iain T Campbell said:

Just to keep you happy one swallow a summer does not make. We have to be cautious after all Jim Mac was cautious in his summing up last night. We have to remember how things went belly-up big style after the defeat at Rugby Park.

That's the last time I'll listen tae the burds freend...

Actually it wis twa clever-looking seagulls that telt me  aboot the swallows ... (And I thought they were well-read):chaplin:

45 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Said at the time i thought it was a strange sub, very hard game to come onto, but he was decent, kept it simple and helped shore up the midfield...

Cheers. Thought odd as well. Maybe knackered, hope not injured. No one's come through since CW and CK.

40 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

It was tactical to bolster the midfield. JM was going to make the change before Nelson scored.

I think Hearts bringing on Souttar kind of neutralised Dales and put them on the front foot and we just so happened to finally get a good bit of fortune with the defensive mishap.

League table for all games played since we last played Motherwell is quite interesting...

Aberdeen 24
Killie 23
Rangers 21
Celtic 20
St Johnstone 17
Motherwell 13
Livi 12
Hibs 11
Dundee 10
Hearts 10
St Mirren 8
Hamilton 4

Makes me think we are heading in the right direction under JM.

49 minutes ago, Cobra said:

League table for all games played since we last played Motherwell is quite interesting...

Aberdeen 24
Killie 23
Rangers 21
Celtic 20
St Johnstone 17
Motherwell 13
Livi 12
Hibs 11
Dundee 10
Hearts 10
St Mirren 8
Hamilton 4

Makes me think we are heading in the right direction under JM.

The only way is up.      Baby

• Funny 1

We have tended to struggle against Motherwell recently.  They play exactly the type of game JM seems to be trying to introduce, in your face battlers who fight for everything.  That's why I think it will be a draw, the two teams will likely cancel each other out.  In saying that I am hopeful that Nelson could prove to be the best signing of the transfer window.  The way he hits the ball reminds me of Iain Ferguson (the Fergie who started his career with us) who was a fearsome striker of the ball.  I remember a game against St Mirren when he hit the ball so hard the goalie got winded when the ball hit him and ended up in the net along with the ball.  I'm going for 1-1 with Nelson scoring again with a rocket shot but would love another 2-1 win for the Dee.

Adblock Detected